Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RWZ League 01 on Tomb of Freedom Nadd

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Tomb of Freedon Nadd
RWZ League 01 on Tomb of Freedom Nadd

Aerilas
01.28.2013 , 05:13 PM | #11
Please.

PLEASE.

Postpone this until at least the 10th of february. PLEASE. I don't want to miss this.

Also, I agree on the price. Make it like 500k per team or so. thats still at least a prize pool of 5mill
Vis Fatalis
Caineghis (Sniper)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

limenutpen
01.28.2013 , 05:15 PM | #12
Kool! Good to have you guys.

So far we have;
- Vitruvians
- Harbinger
- Tatoo Inn
- Impulse
- Ace
NOT SURE
- Coral
- Rebel Dream

Yes as I said in a following post the fee will be agreed with all those who want to participate. I am aware that credits are a bit hard to come by in PvP. If guilds want to go for 1 million credits I can live with this, the important is that the event is good.

League will start 1st March. So everyone has time to build his team and make it up to scratch. This is also made for guilds who are in a transition period. I know there is couple of new Guilds in Rep side like ours Vitruvians, and also Nah Man who also building a good team.
Nutpen: Sage, Lim'suno: Scoundrel, Lei'Suno: Commando
Los'suno: Assasin, Diopen: Juggernaut

Evolixe
01.28.2013 , 05:19 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Aerilas View Post
Please.

PLEASE.

Postpone this until at least the 10th of february. PLEASE. I don't want to miss this.

Also, I agree on the price. Make it like 500k per team or so. thats still at least a prize pool of 5mill
First matches on march 1st?

So, who and how are you going to supervise this?
Evolixe [ToFN/PoT5] Exilove
PvE AMR - Livestream - PvP AMR - BiS PvP Mad/Bal - BiS PvP Dec/Infi
Quote:
Open yourself to suggestions from others.
There is so much to be learned from other people no matter how good you are.

limenutpen
01.28.2013 , 05:25 PM | #14
We start on 1st March, I think should be a good 1 month training period so everyone decides his teams, and gears them up.

Remember that each player can only play with one guild, and faction.

Supervising in the game will be made between GMs or Team captains.
If some1 cheats or Hacks, I would need to be advise about this. I hope BW will get cooperative in here. We will see...
I think it is fair he will be eliminated from the league.
I will set the timetables and GMs will need to advise a day and time good for them they can make the game.
When a day is finished of a round we move to the next. A day will equal that all the team made a game.
If a team misses the agreed date and time it will be called a walk-over and points given to the team who was ready.

vladllen
01.28.2013 , 05:34 PM | #15
i didnt ask my teammates, but i'm pretty sure that we're totally in

limenutpen
01.28.2013 , 05:41 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by vladllen View Post
i didnt ask my teammates, but i'm pretty sure that we're totally in
Please advise which guild are u from.

Leafy_Bug
01.28.2013 , 06:10 PM | #17
Interesting idea Nutpen . Keep my guild Rebel Dream on 'maybe' status we will confirm later on as there still is time. I do have a few questions :

1. Can you explain a bit more about the matching system? How will we sync the pop ? I mean today, for example, Coral had a few empty wz while we were in queue.

2. Would be nice to see a no './stuck' rule that disqualifies the teams from the event. We played ACE today and in their composition i saw proudlock hogging the ./stuck command like it was oxygen. . I thought common sense between ranked warzone teams implied we will not be using that ...

TheHybris
01.28.2013 , 06:15 PM | #18
I see it difficult to get the team you want in rwz, but I guess it's easier if 99% of the guilds are in the tournament.

Anyway it's a good idea, Coral will be there.
Coral
Dhaima Aelare
Sage Heal to Full Spec

limenutpen
01.28.2013 , 06:22 PM | #19
Hello Irisa
on to reply to your questions.

1) We tried matching system on Saturday with DD and it worked. In this case we will try to do it more in cue together via Skype, TS or similar. If does not work the respective teams can just advise and we try again. Anyways due to not loosing RWZ points I can imagine that teams will want to continue doing the game even if it is with other teams. Fair enough.

2) On the /stuck command, we will have to decide between us. Even so if this goes the way you say it how can we know what all players are doing.
Lets imagine a scenario in NC and that most of your team is at E and the Imp enemy makes a surprise attack on W. The enemy is not seeing u but half of your teams makes a /stuck command while the others run. The enemy did not see you but you still did it. I am not sure we can do anything about this without a BW system which does not allow this.
So for me if the system allows it onwards we should go. If you cant beat them join them, thats how the World moves.

limenutpen
01.28.2013 , 06:34 PM | #20
So far we have;
Republic
- Vitruvians
- Harbinger
- Tatoo Inn
- Coral
Imperials
- Impulse