Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

MM Sniper DPS Rotation (PVE)

paowee
01.21.2013 , 06:13 PM | #11
[snip]
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

NoTomorrow
01.22.2013 , 03:12 AM | #12
I am curious if it is possible to keep a 6,2 - 6,5s on average the delay between FTs. I think i am wasting much more, and that is always a huge DPS loss.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.

_Darkstar
01.22.2013 , 06:49 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by NoTomorrow View Post
I am curious if it is possible to keep a 6,2 - 6,5s on average the delay between FTs. I think i am wasting much more, and that is always a huge DPS loss.
This is what I was planning on working out (Taking energy into account to try and max dps), sadly as with my last character the second I finished my class quest all my motivation drifted away so my toon will not likely hit 50 until Makeb (If then!).

Almost makes me wish you couldn't start the last class quest until you hit 50, because I know if I had hit 50 I would be queueing for stuff, instead I am rolling a Jedi
British by act of union, English by grace of God, Northern by pure good fortune!

planet_J
01.22.2013 , 08:10 AM | #14
Grab a guildmate and go run a round of dailies on ilum...you'll get there quick...
Republic Paragons/Paragons of the Empire:
http://republicparagons.guildlaunch.com
To contact in game find Hagimond or Zutharan Republic side for Imperial Side contact Gyrok or Peregrin-Noir

_Darkstar
01.23.2013 , 04:48 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by planet_J View Post
Grab a guildmate and go run a round of dailies on ilum...you'll get there quick...
It isn't about quick really, just more that I have nothing to look forward to. I didn't really realise just how important the class story was to me until now.

I know it would all change if I found a compatible guild, but I don't hold out much hope for that.
British by act of union, English by grace of God, Northern by pure good fortune!

adezero
01.23.2013 , 02:10 PM | #16
dont bother using shatter shot while leveling, unless it's a boss that's going to take awhile to kill.

Svii
01.25.2013 , 10:23 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by NoTomorrow View Post
Search for Svii on torparse.com

Seems I'm one of the very, very few MM snipers in the top 50s. Since boss fights involve a lot of movement it's a real challenge to content with Lethality and Leth/Eng builds, so I take a bit of pride to be on the lists!

Look at 16M HM Withering Horror

paowee
01.25.2013 , 03:10 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Svii View Post

Seems I'm one of the very, very few MM snipers in the top 50s. Since boss fights involve a lot of movement it's a real challenge to content with Lethality and Leth/Eng builds, so I take a bit of pride to be on the lists!

Wish I was doing 16M raids Q_Q GJ!
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

planet_J
01.28.2013 , 02:46 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by _Darkstar View Post
It isn't about quick really, just more that I have nothing to look forward to. I didn't really realise just how important the class story was to me until now.

I know it would all change if I found a compatible guild, but I don't hold out much hope for that.
What server?
Republic Paragons/Paragons of the Empire:
http://republicparagons.guildlaunch.com
To contact in game find Hagimond or Zutharan Republic side for Imperial Side contact Gyrok or Peregrin-Noir

NoTomorrow
01.28.2013 , 06:07 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Svii View Post

Respect mate! What is your average delay between FTs?
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.