Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So, I have this idea...

Lucifersfinest
01.25.2013 , 04:41 PM | #31
[[ so 3 sith, and 2 imperial agents against 1 jedi?, Seems unfair,, for you guys , and I'd think Traonwouldn't be ableto sense you, being that close to the ruins and all,]
Traon continued to stroll back and forth in his tent, muttering the jedi code under his breath, the radio's wiring was fine, so it's either, no ones on the space station, someones deliberately interfering with it, or it's the weather, Traon hoped it was the third choice,
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

Sartanis
01.25.2013 , 05:12 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Scutum View Post
Lord Sapiens trekked through the jungle while humming a tune to keep himself entertained, using the force to gently push aside any local plant and animal life that got in his way. The rain continued to pour down from the sky, but it didn't bother him as much as the lack of people inhabiting the area. He was a social animal used to the densely populated planets of Nar Shadda and Dromund Kaas where good company was bountiful and there was always someone to talk to. His apprentice was back on their ship, so at the moment the only companion Sapiens had was a small insect that had decided to land on the mighty Lord's shoulder.

"You are quite lucky that I don't feel the need to brush you off of my shoulder quite yet." Lord Sapiens said as he wiped the rain off of his long gray beard and smiled at his own crazed conversation with a bug, "Loneliness can drive a man to make the oddest of acquaintances, and I am far too old to care about who or what it is as long as I have something to talk to."

After some more walking he stopped, suddenly sensing something different than the rest of the wildlife. He closed his eyes, and through the force he could feel the unmistakable presence of another Sith. They were harder to sense earlier because of the area's energies, but now it was clear that he was not alone. He began walking in the direction of the faint presence, and after some time he finally found the landing spot of a few ships and saw who he assumed was the earlier sensed presence. The Sith Lord used the force to quickly crush the bug on his shoulder and wipe away the remains as he walked towards the gathered group with a smile. He had found some new friends.

"I bid you good day comrades!" he exclaimed as he crossed the clearing to join them, "It would seem that the force has guided me here to join you in whatever venture you are all about to undertake." the old man gently bowed to introduce himself, ignoring the fact that they were having conversations of their own, "I am Lord Sapiens, and I hereby pledge myself to the leader of this operation in order to serve our glorious empire!"

"Good," Archonus growled, "I was afraid that I would have to have a rather short and unpleasant conversation with someone in your high command. You are, however, correct in that I am the Sith you are looking for. You are to tell no one about the things you see here. Furthermore, you are not to-"

The Darth paused abruptly, feeling something out of place. A disturbance. When Lord Sapiens made his introduction, Archonus' head snapped sharply to the other Sith, glowering unseen through the faceless mask. On the outside, the Sith Lord before him was not very impressive, but Archonus had lived long enough that the power of a Sith is not always betrayed by his outward appearance.

"If you wish to bring glory to the Empire, you should start your search elsewhere," Archonus rasped.
Peace is a lie, there is only Passion. Through Passion, I gain Strength.
Through Strength, I gain Power. Through Power, I gain Victory.
Through Victory, my Chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

meanken
01.25.2013 , 05:39 PM | #33
Zero and mean turned to face the new arrival, both ready to act should hostiltys break out between the two

legolegion
01.26.2013 , 01:43 AM | #34
Sabrina walked forward as seem she was bekond, she bowed before the darth. Then rose and said I am darth vergas apprentice, he is charge of imperial reclimation military wing. He has sent me to aid you my lord, on your mission on this planet. Sabrina waited for his responce, and took a quick glance at the chiss. She never seen one before, no doubt he was a member of imperial intelligence.

Scutum
01.26.2013 , 10:51 AM | #35
{If the Jedi does need help, I could get Sapiens' former jedi apprentice to go and help them. A little rebellion never hurt anyone right? }

Lord Sapiens was a little peeved off by the other Sith's lack of respect, but it was something he had come to expect from his fellow Sith. Respect for elders was not one of the Sith values...only respect for the strong. Regardless of his annoyance, Sapiens put on a smile and continued as if he didn't feel the need to throw this one through a wall.

"How harsh of you sir! You would send an old man such as myself back into the wilderness when all I seek is to assist on whatever adventure you're engaging in?" He leaned on his weapon with both hands, "I happen to be an archaeologist of sorts, and my talents would serve you well young one. I have no true desire for these artifacts, but I simply want to see them with my own eyes before giving them to better hands."

Sapiens quickly looked at the other two standing nearby and immediately knew them to be Chiss. They were most likely members of Imperial Intelligence sent to keep an eye on the operation. The agency always found a way to get in the way of his plans it seemed. If he couldn't get them or the Sith obviously in charge to welcome him, maybe the young one would. He turned to her and bowed once more.

"And hello to you my dear. Would the apprentice of the illustrious Darth Vergas send me away as well? I have assisted the reclamation military wing quite a few times because of my profession, and I'm sure they would appreciate my help on this mission as well."
<--------------------------------------------------->
"This is all very interesting, but why should I care?"
―Kyle Katarn

legolegion
01.26.2013 , 11:07 AM | #36
Sabrina new instictivly sith politics where at work here, so she replied Lord Sapiens it not my place to question who is, and who is not allowed to help. I am only here to do my master bidding, as all apprentice are used for. Sabrina new if she got involded in argument between to sith lords, she may not be alive for much longer. So she decide for know it was best for her, to stay out if it.

ooc yes i suppose the republic could do with help, but i have been a lone sith before. It can be quite fun plotting in plain veiw

Lucifersfinest
01.28.2013 , 06:05 PM | #37
Traon ignited his sabers, he had requisitioned that a training dummy be brought, to help him refine his skills, he began to slash at it, a flurry of blows hit it, it was of course, meant to be able to survive the blows, he then sat and meditated for a second, he then stood and there was a small sphere in his hands, [kinetite] he shot the sphere at the training dummy, it sent the thing out the door flying, Traon smiled and etched a mark on his sketch pad, number 12, he hadn't been able to tell the masters of this new ability yet, he hoped they would be pleased,
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

Sartanis
02.22.2013 , 06:51 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Scutum View Post
{If the Jedi does need help, I could get Sapiens' former jedi apprentice to go and help them. A little rebellion never hurt anyone right? }

Lord Sapiens was a little peeved off by the other Sith's lack of respect, but it was something he had come to expect from his fellow Sith. Respect for elders was not one of the Sith values...only respect for the strong. Regardless of his annoyance, Sapiens put on a smile and continued as if he didn't feel the need to throw this one through a wall.

"How harsh of you sir! You would send an old man such as myself back into the wilderness when all I seek is to assist on whatever adventure you're engaging in?" He leaned on his weapon with both hands, "I happen to be an archaeologist of sorts, and my talents would serve you well young one. I have no true desire for these artifacts, but I simply want to see them with my own eyes before giving them to better hands."

Sapiens quickly looked at the other two standing nearby and immediately knew them to be Chiss. They were most likely members of Imperial Intelligence sent to keep an eye on the operation. The agency always found a way to get in the way of his plans it seemed. If he couldn't get them or the Sith obviously in charge to welcome him, maybe the young one would. He turned to her and bowed once more.

"And hello to you my dear. Would the apprentice of the illustrious Darth Vergas send me away as well? I have assisted the reclamation military wing quite a few times because of my profession, and I'm sure they would appreciate my help on this mission as well."
(( Sorry for teh late reply.))

"I heavily doubt that any Sith would seek artifacts for the sake of simply seeing them, even one such as your self, Lord Sapiens," Archonus growled through clenched teeth. "History has taught me that anything a Sith does is for power or personal gain."
Peace is a lie, there is only Passion. Through Passion, I gain Strength.
Through Strength, I gain Power. Through Power, I gain Victory.
Through Victory, my Chains are broken. The Force shall free me.