Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

what is going on

sir-rob
01.28.2013 , 06:27 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by -Holmes View Post
Don't say "yous didn't lol at us pugs."

I may run in a premade at times, but I definitely solo que first and then group up if I get asked.
thats all good it your choice i always solo que .and yes i can't spell i was try to say was if premades did lol at me when they are beating me i wouldn't care.( mjrat wife is writing this)
Tygertyger (smuggler) Tigertiger (Operative)
Tiger'heals (commando) Tyger'heals (Mercenary)
Tyger'roar (guardian) Tigerforce (Juggernaut)
Tiger'rawh (sage) Eviltiger (Sorcerer)

-Holmes
01.28.2013 , 06:56 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by sir-rob View Post
thats all good it your choice i always solo que .and yes i can't spell i was try to say was if premades did lol at me when they are beating me i wouldn't care.( mjrat wife is writing this)
Hell, I stopped caring about anything keyboard warriors say a long time ago. If they wanna laugh, let them laugh, cause I know for sure they rage like hell when they get that one death which stops them from reaching "Captaind*ckwad is unbeatable!"

Michka
01.28.2013 , 08:04 AM | #13
yes i can be an idiot and sametime i regret what i say but i can't stand ppl giveing me or others **** so i give **** back thats the way i was brought up to defend the little guy and give bullys ****. if they stoped lol at us when the are beating us i wouldn't care. i just want to play the game.
You may solo queue, but solo queuers get in with premades often too. I've seen you in a WZ along with a premade and you still complain about the other side having a premade.

Tbh there have been times when I've been solo queued, and I go against you, and you're along with a premade, and you insult me and my team for not being good enough. It doesn't matter if you solo queue if you get in with a premade; you're still winning with a premade.

I don't care about insults or w/e honestly, but since you claim to care, you should probably stop insulting people for no reason as well. If all you really cared about was just wanting "to play the game", then you should keep your own insults to yourself.
SIDOROV LEGACY
SORVALI.operative ++ DARQKLAW.mercenary ++ KHARAMAZOV.sorceror
STEELCLAW.scoundrel ++ SOLZHENITZYN.commando ++ ASTRALCLAW.shadow
<Zorz> <Ex-Dalborran Elitists>

MystbladeWA
01.28.2013 , 08:22 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Michka View Post
You may solo queue, but solo queuers get in with premades often too. I've seen you in a WZ along with a premade and you still complain about the other side having a premade.

Tbh there have been times when I've been solo queued, and I go against you, and you're along with a premade, and you insult me and my team for not being good enough. It doesn't matter if you solo queue if you get in with a premade; you're still winning with a premade.

I don't care about insults or w/e honestly, but since you claim to care, you should probably stop insulting people for no reason as well. If all you really cared about was just wanting "to play the game", then you should keep your own insults to yourself.
This.

Your not a piss poor player, afaik u can play the objectives but ur side **** gets old real fast. All the whinging and ************ about vendetta's/premade's is crap and kind of puts a lie to your claim about just "enjoying the game".
Harbringer Server Predator Legacy
GSF Pilots: Wardancer Apèx Warsmíth M'shén

Timbohh
01.28.2013 , 05:32 PM | #15
I may be jumping the gun a little here, but nominating this thread as funniest of 2013. Its going to be hard to top...
Timboh, Timbohh, Idzol, Lozdi, Werthless
The Wins Legacy
"I'm a lover AND a fighter... simultaneously"

sir-rob
01.28.2013 , 07:20 PM | #16
ok i just spend the last 7 hrs reinstalling this game after samething happen to it ,iam hopeing to came back on after 1pm today.

look iam sorry to all the people i give crap too but (a little bit gimp) started all this stuff , iam new to mmo's still geting the hang of typeing and this type of playing .

i know i might carry on a bit but if ppl didn't lol at me when they 4v1 me and didn't act like bullys and brag when they are beating me i wouldn't care so if you want me to stop how about you stop as well.

ps maybe it time for me to join a guild so if any pvp/pve guild would like my toons give me a pst in game will be on one of my imp toon if iam not my pc is still F up

sir-rob
01.28.2013 , 07:25 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Timbohh View Post
I may be jumping the gun a little here, but nominating this thread as funniest of 2013. Its going to be hard to top...
you might thing this is the funniest post but the funniest thing i have ever heard is when a member of you guild on your chat server said that i was not worth it after i tried to came back to you guild. from what i have been told maybe i was worth it lol

aVmuse
01.28.2013 , 08:25 PM | #18
Oh no! It's an mjrat premade on this thread, I know what to do /sit. That'll teach that pesky mjrat premade

Frobington
01.28.2013 , 08:26 PM | #19
About this entire giving up thing no idea why people do it the amount of warzones that have been turned around in the last min is astonishing. Back in Cake being 2 capped during Civilwar vsing a gimp team with 10 points left we 3 capped them from 180 to 0 for the win. While I was in NS vsing snx in Ancient Hypergates they capped our pylon just before it was about to explode or w/e we zerged there pylon killed them all capped it then held them both for another min or so for the win. How many Novare coasts have been won when the other team has 2% or so left you just never give up.

Timbohh
01.28.2013 , 08:26 PM | #20
you might thing this is the funniest post but the funniest thing i have ever heard is when a member of you guild on your chat server said that i was not worth it after i tried to came back to you guild. from what i have been told maybe i was worth it lol
Can someone translate this please? Honestly, no idea what your trying to convey...
Timboh, Timbohh, Idzol, Lozdi, Werthless
The Wins Legacy
"I'm a lover AND a fighter... simultaneously"