Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cookies Downtime Part 2

Psirebral
01.26.2013 , 10:27 PM | #1
We're back with another retarded match up for gits and shiggles. Also I just copied and pasted this from the PvP Forums post because I'm lazy.

The scientists over at We Haz Cookies (The Harbinger) have made an astounding discovery! Shortly after the unbelievable defeat of a warrior team against lightning sorcerers, an idea was concocted. They said, "What if they go up against powertechs?" The other minds scoffed and replied, "Fool, the Bounty Hunters will destroy them, they aren't tortured by the dreaded bubble stun...BUT... for the sake of science, it will be tested!" And so it was. With 4 sorcerers, 4 assassins, 3 mercenaries (2 healers), and 5 powertechs, they battled it out on Civil War and once again the world of science was shaken! The sorcerers came out on top!

I present to you SCIENTIFIC NONSENSE Part 3!

Features:
8 Man Death From Above!
8 Man Flamethrower!
8 Man Rocket Punch! (on me...)
8 Men Get Trolled! (Lainon is master Cuban Troller)

NOTE: Seriously though, this was meant to be a fun little game amongst guildies to see how it would turn out. For the love of whatever god you worship, DO NOT try and dissect this match as if it were a real game. If you must know, the sorcerers had the win as we wiped the BH team multiple times leaving us room to cap.

NOTE 2: I used Nyan Cat music... through the whole thing. Mute it if you have to I know it sucks but I couldn't be too careful when it comes to people believing this was all a legit attempt at a ranked game.

criminalheretic
01.27.2013 , 12:38 AM | #2
Priceless.

And the music? Mission accomplished...
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger

IAmViiOLENT
01.27.2013 , 02:02 AM | #3
Absolutely beautiful.

Katzyk
01.27.2013 , 03:34 PM | #4
Psi, You make my insides hurt :P
Everything about that Vid was pure win.
CambrÔa LUX Cymbeline
Desdemonš, Ramonš, ArÔš, Vivva, IrÔs, Vioty, Vyi

GM of Wrath Of Xedrix

stuffystuffs
01.28.2013 , 02:02 PM | #5
These vids are pretty funny. Do you ever plan to do one against a team of Agents? IDK, like 2 Op healers, 2 dps ops, 4 snipers?

That sounds kind of rough
Node guarder

Eggsbacon
01.28.2013 , 03:04 PM | #6
I stopped watching when you started back pedaling.
pew pew pew pew

Nachos!

Psirebral
01.28.2013 , 04:04 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Eggsbacon View Post
I stopped watching when you started back pedaling.
icwutudidthar