About To Hit 50 - What Are The Best PvP Specs?

LibertySol

Hello all I'm about to hit 50 and I was wondering if anyone can point in the direction of:

1. A general Assassin PvP guide that's up to date.

2. A thread where I can see a list of all the currently viable specs. Arika, Full Deception, Full Darkness, etc.

3. A thread where I can find out what stats I should be stacking based on what spec.

There are a few guides out there but the only thing you should look for since you will be a fresh 50 will by any build that involves the darkness tree. Either full darkness or a hybrid of it, its just the best for fresh 50's.

23/1/17 is probably the best for starting out and still imo one of the strongest in game. In games like Huttball throw a guard on a healer or someone to score extra medals, use your mind control AOE to score more medals.

Sure you will drop dead fast but it helps get to your 8 medals to increase your coms return. Its also a good spec to node guard while you call for help and use your cc to hold people up.

23/1/17. I've used it for a while now. Its a build that has survived multiple patches and is still very effective. I have PVP videos up on a somewhat regular basis, right now in just augmented War Hero gear with some Elite War Hero pieces (weapon, offhand, one relic, and boots) and I do just fine.

http://www.youtube.com/mattbassist

Most recent match, jumped into a pug with a few friends from another guild, so there's comms in this one.