Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Community as a whole. discuss

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Begeren Colony
The Community as a whole. discuss

Wharehouse
01.18.2013 , 01:34 PM | #21
Pub FLeet seems healthy, but nothing ever happens on any of the planets. Kinda wish that dev's gave us a reason to return to those places,

CaptRavenous
01.20.2013 , 05:37 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by hyjaxxx View Post
Salutations folks. Something that ive noticed during my Time on Begeren is that the chat channels are dead regardless if there are 150 people on a planet. For the health of the server and community as a whole i think everyone needs to make it a point to converse with people outside your immediate circle (guild ect) .

This is more far reaching then just saying hello. from my experience servers that interact as a whole seem to thrive. People want to log on and be active. So the next time you are on. dont hesitate to jump into a conversation and meet some new folks!

what are some other ideas you have to bring our community closer together? lets make it happen!
Chat on planets is just fine. The reason its quiet so much is because most players are busy doing missions. I've noted people are not shy about asking for help, which is the way it should be.

While this is an MMORPG, people come here to play the game, not use it as a social chat program. If you want to meet people in game, there are forums for that, Beregen Colony has an unofficial forum site for just this very thing, see it here.

There is nothing wrong with the community here, its pretty a-typical as far as MMOs go. The forums can be hostile, but most people in game are helpful and friendly. Strinking up a conversation in chat yourself is like shooting fish in a barrel. Maybe you should start some conversations in-game, you may be suprised.

Chat is not dead, people don't need to reach beyond their circles if they are happy, and our server is quite healthy. Instead of suggesting that the rest of us need to change things, maybe it is you who needs to change how you do things in game in order to meet others. Just a suggestion.
THE GREYWALKER CONCLAVE- Master Zarchon Greywalker
HOUSE OF XARDOX - Darth Xardox

BEGEREN COLONY ROLE PLAY SERVER - west coast

Quendishir
01.21.2013 , 01:55 PM | #23
I start the Pokemon theme one line at a time. Works like a dream.

I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS

Kantsz
01.27.2013 , 06:33 PM | #24
While I agree with some points made here.... the whole basis of my new guild I made (I wont name it so I dont look like I am whoring it out) is to help with community events and such to try and get the RP juices flowing outside of set days, right now however we are pretty small so the impact isn't that big but just last night we RP'd a bit on Tython and Tython was very much alive.. just took a bit of poking and prodding.... so its there if you reach out for it... its also just as happy to not be there and go about its own business too