Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Twitch streams

Badfenix
01.25.2013 , 04:26 PM | #1
I just wanted to let you guys know I'll be streaming from here and pot5 on Twitch.

Now you can see me being bad and make fun of me. I'll be in the chat room on my page while streaming.

If anyone else has a stream they would like to add I think it would be nice to compile a list.

Sorcerer / Sage
World Famous Animosity Empire
Bay Game Genie

Assassin / Shadow
Dizeren Game Genie
Iotasquared Empire

Juggernaut / Guardian
Lemmi Guerrilla

Marauder / Sentinel
Bromontana Empire

Mercenary / Commando
Vind're Retired

Powertech / Vanguard

Operative / Scoundrel
Amber-May

Sniper / Gunslinger

Multiple Classes
Sparks Legacy
Se'cura Legacy
'Athena Legacy Gamepire
Elite High Warlord Bromontana <Silent Council> - The Ebon Hawk
Brorogan - Pot5

NadirPalo
01.25.2013 , 05:43 PM | #2
First thing I saw when I had my spare 2 minutes at work was Bro playin' the GTN like a boss.

Seriously though, this is awesome. I encourage others with monster computers to do the same.
Pot5 -- Naismiya assassin -- NadÝr marauder -- JÚnny operative -- BŃd mercenary
TEH -- Ruyah shadow -- Nadir vanguard -- Nadiri scoundrel -- Zaahira sentinel -- Na'dir guardian

Badfenix
01.25.2013 , 07:03 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by NadirPalo View Post
First thing I saw when I had my spare 2 minutes at work was Bro playin' the GTN like a boss.

Seriously though, this is awesome. I encourage others with monster computers to do the same.
Kolten is working on a image for me to put up in between queus but she is a slacker, maybe ill just find some cat pictures in the meantime. Updated and added dizerens feed, keep them coming guys.
Brorogan - Pot5

ljenner
01.25.2013 , 07:16 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Badfenix View Post
Kolten is working on a image for me to put up in between queus but she is a slacker, maybe ill just find some cat pictures in the meantime. Updated and added dizerens feed, keep them coming guys.
Um you have to give me some screenshots of you looking cool. The last ones I have of you are from when we got HK - you've changed your look since then.
Kolten - Wipes on Trash - Mercenary

Moontayle
01.25.2013 , 07:17 PM | #5
One word: Pandora. A silent stream is boooooooring. Good luck though. And be prepared to face criticism that you haven't removed your back button yet.
Triggle - Sith Assassin - Ebon Hawk
My books - Spiral X | White Rock

ljenner
01.25.2013 , 07:18 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Moontayle View Post
One word: Pandora. A silent stream is boooooooring. Good luck though. And be prepared to face criticism that you haven't removed your back button yet.
He does listen to Pandora while he plays but he'd rather people play their own music while watching his stream, lol. I've tried to get him to un-mute himself but he refuses.
Kolten - Wipes on Trash - Mercenary

Badfenix
01.25.2013 , 07:34 PM | #7
Ive had pandora on but i havent figure out how to make mumble not come across. It's a work in progress.

Edit: I dont want to make it uncomfortable for people im in mumble with but my normal channels in pandora are nero, old school rap, and kid cudi if you wanna sync up with me =)
Brorogan - Pot5

Badfenix
01.27.2013 , 01:37 PM | #8
Updated and bump. Be nice to get a healer or two to stream I like watching those.
Brorogan - Pot5

Jenzali
01.27.2013 , 01:56 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Badfenix View Post
Updated and bump. Be nice to get a healer or two to stream I like watching those.
Sounds interesting, I'll try and set one up if my PC can handle it. I've tried recording with FRAPS even at really low settings and it still makes things unplayable.
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.

Badfenix
01.27.2013 , 03:46 PM | #10
I think the main consideration for streaming is your internet speed (upload) and your cpu. It taxes the cpu close to 100% load on all cores it shouldn't have a huge impact on your game as thats being handled by the gpu for the most part.
Brorogan - Pot5