Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

OMG, the Pre-Vizsla vs Darth Maul duel was EPIC!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
OMG, the Pre-Vizsla vs Darth Maul duel was EPIC!!!

Odyseus
01.27.2013 , 04:49 AM | #1
****SPOILER ALERT***However I was saddened to see such a great villain die (Vizsla). I mean him and Cad Bane are the baddest non force users in the galaxy...period! So it's going to be interesting as to who they'll promote to fill that character void. This is one thing the movies have failed to do, to show just how fearsome and skilled the elite Bounty Hunters really are.
Odysseus, SWG server Flurry, Commando, TK/Rifleman, Fencer/Combat Medic.

WillHolmes
01.27.2013 , 05:07 AM | #2
Abosolutely Epic episode, we need more of this and not these story arcs for children >.>
Jedi Covenant

Toasterman - Heal MercHanjabba - Madness Sin
8/8 Imperial AC lvl 55

ZarroKhaix
01.27.2013 , 06:10 AM | #3
I was supporting Darth Maul all the way. I mean Vizsla is awesome but I wanted Maul to win so much

Phrase
01.27.2013 , 07:13 AM | #4
It's the death of Pre, sure; but it's also the rise of Bo-Katan. I can't wait to see what they do with her.

As a side note: in typical fashion, the only way a force user can beat a Mandalorian is when the jetpack malfunctions. Must be nice to have Deus ex Machina (or more appropriately Deus destruit machina) give every fight to the force user.

Sixgun
The Bastion

AshlaBoga
01.27.2013 , 07:16 AM | #5
"Like you said, only the strongest shall rule."
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Beniboybling
01.27.2013 , 08:03 AM | #6
Yeah it was awesome. And I liked when his jetpack malfunctioned. It seems when BH lose their jetpacks, they lose.

I also liked how Vizla accepted his death like a 'true' Mandalorian - makes me reconsider him as a character. I also can't wait to see Maul in his Mandalorian armour. I mean look at it! Its epic!

Aitix
01.27.2013 , 08:58 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by WillHolmes View Post
Abosolutely Epic episode, we need more of this and not these story arcs for children >.>
I actually really liked the Youngling arc. The Droid arc on the other hand...

phagerx
01.27.2013 , 09:08 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Aitix View Post
I actually really liked the Youngling arc. The Droid arc on the other hand...
you gotta admit the final explosion of the droid arc when that venator explodes was epic and made up for the rest

Beniboybling
01.27.2013 , 09:09 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by phagerx View Post
you gotta admit the final explosion of the droid arc when that venator explodes was epic and made up for the rest
Yeah, and the visuals of the whole arc altogether made it very enjoyable to watch. And then there's the Clone Commando...

Lord_Karsk
01.27.2013 , 09:37 AM | #10
Yes is was a really good fight, but i still say the Obi Wan vs Maul/Savage was better.