Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

clone wars S05E015

turnoverla-page
01.26.2013 , 12:21 PM | #1
i loved this episode, it had a great amount of action. the maul vizla fight was the best fight since the obi maul/ savage fight, for me it was vizlas for the taking although he had used most of his tricks he had disarmed maul, and i think in doing so just got carried away and went to finish him off sloppy letting maul take advantage of it. another good thing about this fight is that the made it less of a kids show fight as the end of that fight was quite violent. also remembering the old priminister and the night owls action was a great bonus.

but what do you think?

Harlequintwo
01.26.2013 , 12:36 PM | #2
I knew when Maul called the duel that Vizla was going to die, but I was still nerd-gasming throughout the whole thing. The whole episode was full of political intrigue and epic moments. That part when Bo Katan announced the new reign? Epic.

Lord_Karsk
01.26.2013 , 12:44 PM | #3
I'm just wondering were pre visla learn to fight mele like that.

turnoverla-page
01.26.2013 , 02:50 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Karsk View Post
I'm just wondering were pre visla learn to fight mele like that.
quite simply he is a mando, thats what there trained to do

TwistedTony
01.26.2013 , 03:23 PM | #5
i only watch the episodes that maul and savage are in, and this one was freakin AWESOME. Though the struggle maul had vs the death watch leader (cant spell his name), has me doubting if maul can defeat dooku in battle or beat sidious with savage's help. They need to focus more the stories involving maul and savage, honestly, every episode since the first 2 this season have been so terrible, i stopped watching it up until now.
The Bastion - Descension
Rexas - Juggernaut, Predatus - Marauder, Malitus - Assassin
Vigilax - Guardian

turnoverla-page
01.26.2013 , 04:54 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by TwistedTony View Post
i only watch the episodes that maul and savage are in, and this one was freakin AWESOME. Though the struggle maul had vs the death watch leader (cant spell his name), has me doubting if maul can defeat dooku in battle or beat sidious with savage's help. They need to focus more the stories involving maul and savage, honestly, every episode since the first 2 this season have been so terrible, i stopped watching it up until now.
i think you are forgetting that pre vizsla is a mando leader, so he would give sith and jedi a hard time

Aitix
01.26.2013 , 07:02 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by TwistedTony View Post
I disagree. The Onderon arc was good and the Youngling arc was phenomenal, mainly due to Hondo Ohnaka. The Droid arc was unnecessary though...

As for the recent episode, I'd say this was even better than the last one. The animation and action were great as always, but the music is what really got my adrenaline going, especially in the final duel at the end. Kiner's music as definitely improved. The dialogue and voice-acting were overall, pretty good, but the scenes were rushed. I think the pacing of the entire Maul arc has been too fast and that would be its main problem. But its a problem that is overshadowed constantly.

UndyingImhotep
01.26.2013 , 08:15 PM | #8
Loved this episode but something happened that surprised me a bit. During the duel at the end Maul did not use any force powers on Pre Vizsla and fought in an honorable manner, especially with the distain he had shown for honor earlier. This could have been an act for the Mandos to get them to ally with him but I found it a bit odd and out of character for Maul not to go full out, especially with Pre Vizsla using every trick in his arsenal on Maul.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

UndyingImhotep
01.26.2013 , 08:19 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Aitix View Post
I disagree. The Onderon arc was good and the Youngling arc was phenomenal, mainly due to Hondo Ohnaka. The Droid arc was unnecessary though....
Agreed....we need more episodes with Hondo and his merry band of cutthoats and scallywags.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

BradTheImpaler
01.27.2013 , 01:23 AM | #10
Can't wait to see Obi-Wan confront Maul again.
I don't think they handled the first encounter too well. I always figured Obi-Wan would have been more angry than they showed him, knowing the Sith Lord who killed Qui-Gon had returned, given how enraged he was at the end of their duel on Naboo. If anything would drive Kenobi as close to the dark side as he'd ever go, it would be this.
In the Imperial Army, it takes more courage to retreat than to advance.