Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Etiquitte for needing in SM Ops

SnoggyMack
01.25.2013 , 12:01 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by LogicalPremise View Post
and my companion is in a mix of 50's from the GTN and tionese I outgrew.
I gear my companions in Recruit PVP gear. It's cheap and easy and for the DPS companions the 132 rating weapons are a nice little extra boost. For the ones that can use the weapons available at least (so like Khem is out of luck, heh).
Snoggy Mack
My Blog
My quote: "All the other kids with the pumped up Sith, you better run, better run, faster than my blaster"

LogicalPremise
01.25.2013 , 08:03 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by SnoggyMack View Post
I gear my companions in Recruit PVP gear. It's cheap and easy and for the DPS companions the 132 rating weapons are a nice little extra boost. For the ones that can use the weapons available at least (so like Khem is out of luck, heh).
That also works well. Heck, you end up with piles of tionese garbage from running HM FP's, piles of left over 50's stuff from when you move -- all of it works well.

If it had been something stupid like a mount, I'd have shrugged. It's a game, no need to freak out over it, but the way he did it was just rude and unnecessary.

I'll just #firstworldproblems myself and deal.
Majynn, L55 Sorc - The Society - Harbinger
Garadan, L55 Jugg- Dark Void - Harbinger
Vongrath, L35 Op- Dark Void - Harbinger

uniz
01.26.2013 , 09:56 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by NoFishing View Post
Except this was for a lightsaber, and there is no current way to even legacy transfer one of those.
just the hilt. everything else can be transferred with the event legacy bows. personally i think he did it for the color crystal as everything else transferable can be bought with columni coms. for columni weapons the color crystals are purple for the empire side and cyan (light blue) for the republic. these can be pricey if bought off the gtn.

dont every run off someones name in general chat as it only makes you sound like a whiny 4 year old child. most of us wont believe you anyways. generally players will snicker and troll on your frustration for sport. try to talk to someone from his guild to get an officer or guild leader. see what they say. if nothing then you have a guild to black list as well. yes people there are entire guilds full of such ill mannered individuals.

Suzina
01.26.2013 , 02:13 PM | #34
Add him to ignore.

It was wrong for him to need on something not for his class, and then keep it. It's even tradeable now after you get it, so it was no accident.
Member of Bane Fleet