Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

aurgments

legolegion
01.25.2013 , 07:00 AM | #1
just after advice for augments for an assassin tank

Vankris
01.25.2013 , 08:34 AM | #2
there is two schools

- the max endurance, with the fortitude augment, relying a lot on self regen being a % of your life.
- the damage mitigation: i choose personnaly full absorb, to make use of our high shield chance.

Don't go defense or offensive stat (willpower, accuracy...) it's not needed to hold aggro.
Shadow | Kinetic Combat

schnopsnosn
01.25.2013 , 10:15 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Vankris View Post
there is two schools

- the max endurance, with the fortitude augment, relying a lot on self regen being a % of your life.
- the damage mitigation: i choose personnaly full absorb, to make use of our high shield chance.

Don't go defense or offensive stat (willpower, accuracy...) it's not needed to hold aggro.
Max Endurance: You will get pummeled on most fights and your healers will hate you. There are exceptions like the Stormcaller tank or Soa because their attacks are mostly Elemental and can't be mitigated by def-stats anyways.

Max Absorb: Bad aswell without a reasonable amount of def.

Personally I'd go for Ktru's and KeyboardNinja's weighting: 30% Def, 45/65%(with Dark Ward) shield, 60% Absorb

legolegion
01.25.2013 , 12:42 PM | #4
fortiude was recomened for pvp as well

NoFishing
01.25.2013 , 05:50 PM | #5
Where is Kitru? Probably better to ask in the assassin/shadow class forum.

legolegion
01.26.2013 , 01:56 AM | #6
actualy asked here for pve advice as suspected it could be diffrent than where i asked for pvp advice

ckoneful
01.26.2013 , 04:25 AM | #7
Check the link in my signature. I have the stat priority pretty much explained there and what augments to use.
73% Explorer60% Achiever53% Socializer13% Killer
60 Juggernaut 55 Operative 50 Mercenary 48 Sorceror
53 Guardian 50 Gunslinger 53 Vanguard 55 Shadow
100% of Class Stories completed