Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

For TCW fans: how do you want Darth Maul to die?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
For TCW fans: how do you want Darth Maul to die?

Sith_Kingpin
01.25.2013 , 05:06 PM | #1
What way would you kill Darth Maul? Most people would like to see Obi Wan actually finish him off once and for all. Others would like to see Darth Sidous handle the threat the Dathomir brothers pose, and others I've spoke to would like to see Darth Maul fend off against Count Dooku as both were apprentices of Palpatine.

So, if you could, how would you kill off the mighty Sith Lord?

Slowpokeking
01.25.2013 , 06:41 PM | #2
The book Darth Maul: Shadow Conspiracy(the plot of the 4 episodes about Maul brothers of season 5) showed

Spoiler

Surinen
01.25.2013 , 06:42 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Sith_Kingpin View Post
What way would you kill Darth Maul? Most people would like to see Obi Wan actually finish him off once and for all. Others would like to see Darth Sidous handle the threat the Dathomir brothers pose, and others I've spoke to would like to see Darth Maul fend off against Count Dooku as both were apprentices of Palpatine.

So, if you could, how would you kill off the mighty Sith Lord?
Sidious, wiping off him and Savage
Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can. For the good of all of us- Except the ones who are dead.

SoonerJBD
01.25.2013 , 07:57 PM | #4
Obi wan cutting him in half and letting his corpse fall down a giant air shaft of some sort. Oh wait...

LordOfTheDance
01.25.2013 , 09:00 PM | #5
Obi-Wan taking him down. It is stupid Maul even came back and I feel like Obi-Wan is already abused enough that he does not need to lose his greatest achievement.

TalonVII
01.26.2013 , 02:07 AM | #6
IMO Maul should of never survived in the first place. Now a clone of maul that i can believe, but Maul himself.

Nope, dead. D-E-D DEAD!

Thankyou good night.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy
Finished: Trooper, Agent, Knight, Inquizitor

Slowpokeking
01.26.2013 , 02:14 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonVII View Post
IMO Maul should of never survived in the first place. Now a clone of maul that i can believe, but Maul himself.

Nope, dead. D-E-D DEAD!

Thankyou good night.
Yes his return is dumb, however it brought TCW a villain who is threatening and scary, that's what TCW lack of, especially compare to CW.