Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cant upgrade to Digital Deluxe

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Cant upgrade to Digital Deluxe
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TORWars_Thand
01.25.2013 , 01:18 AM | #1
Ive recently opened this account which was a F2P and bought coins and a subscription. However i cant upgrade the account with the digital deluxe edition upgrade because i need to register the games product code first. I dont have an original code because i signed up to the F2P version via this website then turned it into a subscriber account.

I wish to add the "DDE" to this account. Can you advise me on how i get the original code to do this please?

Thank you

PS Ive checked my email and so far received emails regarding the preferred status because of the CCoin purchase then two after which shows my subscription and my monthly CC reward.

Beruthien
01.25.2013 , 01:29 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings TORWars_Thand,

To purchase the Digital Upgrade Pack you would need to have a game code linked to your account. To get the game code you would need to make a separate purchase (for example on Origin) and this purchase would provide you with 30 days subscription. After you redeem the game code on your account you can purchase the Digital Upgrade Pack.

Please don't hesitate to come back to us if you have any further questions.

Thank you!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

TORWars_Thand
01.25.2013 , 04:23 AM | #3
I used the page where i could buy the upgrade http://www.swtor.com/buy

Unfortunately i cant buy the security key any longer as its not listed on EA/Orign GB/UK site which is a concern. I bought one for another account ages ago which i use all the time. Why did EA decide to remove the Security Key from the UK site?

TORWars_Thand
01.26.2013 , 12:29 AM | #4
Im after the security key for this new account. I cant buy it from the UK Origin site any longer like i could when i first opened another account in 2011.

Can you help Mr CS robot ?