Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character transfer

Elyk_Borne
01.25.2013 , 11:56 PM | #1
Would you please bring back character transfers. I have a level 50 toon on a different server then I am on currently as I know several others do as well, it would be nice to get all of my toons to one server. Is this in the works? Is this a viable cartel market purchase? Would really like to have all my toons on one server after resubbing.
The Ghosts

Balrug
01.26.2013 , 12:05 PM | #2
Same here. My guild is all but gone since we all went to play another MMO, but I like this one too much, even though I can't get it to work on windows 8. But yea I'd like to have my big guy on the same server as the new guild im in.
SPC. Orun 'Balrug' Sa-Vin
Nova Corps Commando

magecutter
01.26.2013 , 12:25 PM | #3
Gentlemen, there must be over 500 posts about server transfers on the forums.

however, that said the latest word from the dev's is the character copy system for the public test sever will be the 'test bed' for server transfers. when the copy sys is working for the PTS then it will expand to full server transfers.

when exactly will all this happen? 'soon' is the only answer I can find.

many, many (and yes, many) people are hot to see this happen, myself included. the dev's know this and are working to make it happen. hopefully sooner than 'soon'.

Angror
01.26.2013 , 01:11 PM | #4
add my name to that list, they put my 2 lvl 50's on a server i never wanted em on and now they are stuck there until this goes through
Im part of Generation X the generation that was supose to wreck it all. Sure glad thats where i am instead of Generation Y - as in Why cant i just have that without doing anything for it.

SpaceWalkin
01.26.2013 , 02:29 PM | #5
Add me to the list. I got sucked into a PVP server by guild mates and then abandoned. Now I'm running around getting Ganked by roving packs of characters 3 or more levels higher than me. I'm about ready to cancel my subscription unless I can get on a PVE server.