Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is Min/maxed WH/EWH enough for TFB HM.

Radzkie
01.25.2013 , 05:50 PM | #61
You could be carried through with a decent group.

Personally though, I wouldn't want to heal with you. Being the healer who has to make up for the slack of another is not always fun. I'm a bit bias though. I'd be perfectly okay with carrying a slightly undergeared PVE player, as they've put work into that part of the games content in order to get to TfB HM, but not a PVP geared person. I hope you don't take this personally, because it's not personal, it's just my thing.

wadecounty
01.25.2013 , 06:41 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Radzkie View Post
You could be carried through with a decent group.

Personally though, I wouldn't want to heal with you. Being the healer who has to make up for the slack of another is not always fun. I'm a bit bias though. I'd be perfectly okay with carrying a slightly undergeared PVE player, as they've put work into that part of the games content in order to get to TfB HM, but not a PVP geared person. I hope you don't take this personally, because it's not personal, it's just my thing.
I'm the opposite, my pet peeve is PvE players that grind endlessly and in actuality are being carried (but are bad and do not know it) and think they are entitled to go on the toughest content because of their gear. When in reality, others had to work extra hard to get you your gear, because you don't pull your weight (not saying you, but I've had experience with quite a few of "these" types before in PvE).

I care much more about a person's skill than their experience. We had a healer that used to be in our guild (quit because we stopped carrying her through operations), full 63's, who could be one of the worst players you've ever seen. Like, can't beat her 1v1 council fight in EV bad. But expected to get to go on ops because she's geared and done the fights before. I have no interest in those types.

Radzkie
01.25.2013 , 09:30 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by wadecounty View Post
I'm the opposite, my pet peeve is PvE players that grind endlessly and in actuality are being carried (but are bad and do not know it) and think they are entitled to go on the toughest content because of their gear. When in reality, others had to work extra hard to get you your gear, because you don't pull your weight (not saying you, but I've had experience with quite a few of "these" types before in PvE).

I care much more about a person's skill than their experience. We had a healer that used to be in our guild (quit because we stopped carrying her through operations), full 63's, who could be one of the worst players you've ever seen. Like, can't beat her 1v1 council fight in EV bad. But expected to get to go on ops because she's geared and done the fights before. I have no interest in those types.
Hm? How are we the opposite? I do not like carrying people who are not skilled either. I'm not sure how you got that I am OKAY with that from my post. I must not of worded it clearly?

I've never seen or heard of someone without any skill being carried all the way to full 63's till now though, and I'm sad to hear that someone was. In my opinion, she should of been ditched earlier, or taken to the side and mentored(if you didn't try that. I don't know, I'm just some random guy on the forum). My guild is very honest about someones skill level.

Kokorrio
01.25.2013 , 11:35 PM | #64
It's very doable in wh, and no you won't have to be carried. I've healed in stock rakata with columi weapons, all un-augmented. And no, I wasn't carried (look up healionaire on tor parse for the dread guard fight). If you can hit 7.4k heals, then that's about 1k higher than I can hit for.
Buffi - Marauder Gear/Build
Kokorrio - Juggernaut // Healionaire - Operative
Fuffi - Sage // Deathclaw - Guardian