Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

character restoration

timstraz
01.24.2013 , 05:33 PM | #1
Hello all, I accidentally deleted my main toon today while trying to delete some lower ones that I never play anymore. I have submitted a ticket and am going to give u guys a day by day account of what happens with customer service's response to my self admitted error. I submitted a ticket with the toon name, server name, and time of deletion, as well as what guild my toon was in. Just as much information as I could think of to help them pinpoint this character. I posted the ticket about an hour ago. No surprise that I have not gotten a response, I am just stating what has happened so far. I also read in the forums to use the word "Scooby" in my post. Apparently, that is a way to flag it as a character restoration issue. I have also tried to call the phone number that I found on the site for US cust. service, but everytime I call it hangs up on me after being connected for six seconds. Will update progress tomorrow

timstraz
01.24.2013 , 05:38 PM | #2
As another question, does anyone know if/when my character is restored, will i still have all my money and equipment and gear???

timstraz
01.25.2013 , 11:07 PM | #3
Day two: Have not heard anything as of yet. Still having no luck calling the customer service number listed for US players.

timstraz
01.27.2013 , 12:59 AM | #4
Day 3: still nothing...

OwenBrooks
01.27.2013 , 02:05 AM | #5
Scooby is not used anymore , it will likely take at least a week maybe 2 for them to get to your ticket, yes it will be restored with anything it had at time of deletion.

timstraz
01.27.2013 , 02:12 PM | #6
Character is RESTORED!! Great work on this one from the customer service squad...thank you!!