Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RD-14A Scout Helmet (Armourmech)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
RD-14A Scout Helmet (Armourmech)

Talon_Starfire
01.24.2013 , 11:02 AM | #1
Is it possible to craft this helmet with Armourmech for my Trooper?

RD-14A Scout Helmet
Components:
10Phobium
4Insulating Flux
6Xonolite
6Lacqerous
Binds on Equip
Head, Slot 67
418 Armor (Rating 70)
Durability: 120/120
Total Stats:
+32 Aim
+27 Endurance
+16 Power
Requires Level 26
Requires Heavy Armor

Thanks
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

lobstah_rofls
01.25.2013 , 01:03 PM | #2
So are you trying to buy this from somebody who can make it, or are you just asking if it's possible?

You could also buy a non-modifiable one from the specialty goods vendor on Taris. The vendor is in a small building ~next to the cantina in the spaceport city.

Talon_Starfire
01.25.2013 , 08:10 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by lobstah_rofls View Post
So are you trying to buy this from somebody who can make it, or are you just asking if it's possible?

You could also buy a non-modifiable one from the specialty goods vendor on Taris. The vendor is in a small building ~next to the cantina in the spaceport city.
I'm asking if I take Armourmech will I be able to make it for myself and possibly my nephew.
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

wainot-keel
01.26.2013 , 08:09 AM | #4
If darthhater's entry is accurate, yeah, that's a nice looking helmet, one of the few i dont use "hide head slot" with (i use it on my juggernaut)
I don't have that recipe, but yes, armomech should be able to do it. I dont have the game, but there's a modifiable version for it (that's the one i'm using), so you can keep that look beyond lvl 26

Kunixp
01.26.2013 , 08:27 AM | #5
Look me up. I might be able to take care of that for you. My characters are in my sig
Autumnrose 65 Sentinel, Zastastia 65 Commando, Unfi Sage, Augraine Scoundrel
Chy'raxx Shadow, Deviliah Guardian
Shoushi 65 Sorcerer, Arkadienne 65 Operative, Agalin 65 Powertech, Konvix 65 Mercenary, Uziz Juggernaut, Xandarjj Sniper, Dauber Marauder