Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

If all 8 characters met each other

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
If all 8 characters met each other

DAWUSS
01.15.2013 , 10:03 AM | #1
What would happen if all 8 characters met (maybe not all at once, but one meets another)? Considering companions have had history with other companions (including some that cross factions!), would that make things awkward when one character (with or without companions) meets another?

errant_knight
01.17.2013 , 07:46 PM | #2
Lol, yeah, I guess that would be a little awkward. I'll have to ponder this a little. Good question!

Harlequintwo
01.20.2013 , 01:48 PM | #3
They do it all the time in Warzones!

But seriously, it's an interesting question. It probably would just turn into a melee. I can't imagine the Warrior and the Knight would be able to stand being in the same room, and the Trooper/Sith Inquisitor would probably go ballistic as well. Hunter and Smuggler would more or less be neutral in the meet up. The Consular might try to negotiate or join in the fray, whilst the Imperial Agent would probably just help the Sith. So yeah, massive brawl.

It would be even more hilarious though if they brought all their companions. Doc and Kaliyo have a history, whilst Qyzen and Mako would have a nice reunion. Lord Scourge meeting the Sith Warrior would also be quite interesting.

Outside the meet up, I'd wager that the Inquisitor and Warrior frequently butt heads nowadays, along with the occasional meet with the Agent and Hunter depending how they finished their class stories. The Knight and Consular have probably met too, especially if the latter has a light side ending. As for the Trooper and Smuggler, they seem more like lone wolves, but they're both high status so you never know.

DarthScruffy
01.20.2013 , 02:00 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DAWUSS View Post
What would happen if all 8 characters met (maybe not all at once, but one meets another)? Considering companions have had history with other companions (including some that cross factions!), would that make things awkward when one character (with or without companions) meets another?
In my legacy it would be interesting, my top 2 toons (vanguard and agent) are mortal enemies and a Sith Guardian has a mara for a dad. So my guess is whatever the result, someone would probably complain about some overpowered fighting going on.

As far as companions, I couldn't wait to see interactions between Kaliyo and her previous romantic entanglements.

Wallner
01.25.2013 , 07:04 PM | #5
I guess it would end like a Tarantino movie: super cluster-f#ck.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU)
Jorus (Guardian) -Zakarus (Sorcerer) -Kavin (Mercenary)

BacaWicket
08.12.2013 , 11:48 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DAWUSS View Post
well doc(JK comp) used to have a crush on kaliyo (agent's 1st comp)

Pizza_boy
08.18.2013 , 12:44 PM | #7
The galaxy would explode from this confrontation tho....

Seriously tho it would be epic

Spoiler

all at eachother at the same time dayum....

course it also depends who is a tank and heals and all and if u got smashers gg :P
Laet, Operative Healer
<Exit Area>

Bleeters
08.18.2013 , 01:40 PM | #8
Personal OC headcanon relationships aside, you know how in Scooby Doo, his nephew Scrappy would constantly try to beat the ever living daylights out of everything, loudly complaining and flailing his limbs whenever he was restrained from doing so?

I like to imagine a similar thing happening to my trooper by my jedi if such a meeting were ever to occur.

_biddan_
08.18.2013 , 03:21 PM | #9
it would be great for my legacy, most of my characters are sons of my bounty huntress and vanguard (both zabrak), jarick and jarich (jugg and shadow) are brothers who lived togheter before the sith kidnapped jarick (who still remained lightsided), my sorcerer coronir would have a seriously boring and loooooong debate about the force with jarich, the only ones who would probably go total berserk are my dark sided sentinel and my dark sided juggernaut, my marauder would meet his son again (he sent him to the jedi order, jedi guardian), and i won't type the rest, too long.
damn that would be interesting!
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

TalonVII
08.18.2013 , 05:01 PM | #10
If all 8 characters met in a bar, it would literally explode! From the awesomeness.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy
Finished: Trooper, Agent, Knight, Inquisitor, Smuggler