Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Sawbones PVP gear?


Ravashakk's Avatar


Ravashakk
01.25.2013 , 03:00 AM | #81
http://i45.tinypic.com/2na5m2t.jpg

It is a slightly older pic. I have since gained a few more enhancements which gives the stats I spoke of, but this is pretty close as is.
Medicine/Lethality PVP Patch 2.3
I don't tab dot to fluff my damage...I tab dot so that when I'm done wrecking your buddy, I can move right on to wrecking you.

Aerilas's Avatar


Aerilas
01.25.2013 , 07:23 AM | #82
These are my stats.

I'd love your opinion on them Ravashakk


672.8 Bonus Healing
39.75% crit
75.14% surge
265 alacrity rating --> Activation speed 12.36% (8.36%)
1208 expertise
19270 hp

(btw, what happened to your records on nebukanezar on the ultimate pvp records thread)
Vis Fatalis
Caineghis (Sniper) - Raelisa (Operative) - Micaiah (Sorcerer)
Saerali (Scoundrel)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

dego-harmonium's Avatar


dego-harmonium
01.25.2013 , 10:39 AM | #83
You eventually want to swap out your enhancements with higher endurance and replace them with the lower endurance higher stat gear

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/gear/375...enhancement-27

or with the war hero ones i believe the boots have them
Arterial/Veeshan/Magnitude/Terris

GHoppa's Avatar


GHoppa
01.25.2013 , 04:42 PM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravashakk View Post
http://i45.tinypic.com/2na5m2t.jpg

It is a slightly older pic. I have since gained a few more enhancements which gives the stats I spoke of, but this is pretty close as is.
Thx for the pic. I was a little confused because your math uses 1344 expertise, but you mentioned 1314 earlier in the post. But don't worry, your heals still comes out ahead

Once i upgrade my WH to EWH, i can match your stats! not as impossible as i first thought hehe

Ravashakk's Avatar


Ravashakk
01.25.2013 , 04:53 PM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by GHoppa View Post
Thx for the pic. I was a little confused because your math uses 1344 expertise, but you mentioned 1314 earlier in the post. But don't worry, your heals still comes out ahead

Once i upgrade my WH to EWH, i can match your stats! not as impossible as i first thought hehe
1314 is the expertise I have. 13.44% is the healing portion from 1314 expertise as you can see in the pic.
Medicine/Lethality PVP Patch 2.3
I don't tab dot to fluff my damage...I tab dot so that when I'm done wrecking your buddy, I can move right on to wrecking you.

Ravashakk's Avatar


Ravashakk
01.25.2013 , 05:09 PM | #86
Quote: Originally Posted by Aerilas View Post
These are my stats.

I'd love your opinion on them Ravashakk


672.8 Bonus Healing
39.75% crit
75.14% surge
265 alacrity rating --> Activation speed 12.36% (8.36%)
1208 expertise
19270 hp

(btw, what happened to your records on nebukanezar on the ultimate pvp records thread)
Well you know what I'm going to say if they aren't my stats.
Medicine/Lethality PVP Patch 2.3
I don't tab dot to fluff my damage...I tab dot so that when I'm done wrecking your buddy, I can move right on to wrecking you.

Aerilas's Avatar


Aerilas
01.25.2013 , 05:27 PM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravashakk View Post
Well you know what I'm going to say if they aren't my stats.
haha true. where can i find yours?
Just note that I have optimized mine towards ranked warzones, not towards best possible healing numbers output.
Ive gone for effective healing
Vis Fatalis
Caineghis (Sniper) - Raelisa (Operative) - Micaiah (Sorcerer)
Saerali (Scoundrel)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

GHoppa's Avatar


GHoppa
01.25.2013 , 05:49 PM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravashakk View Post
1314 is the expertise I have. 13.44% is the healing portion from 1314 expertise as you can see in the pic.
Ahh that makes sense. The main reason i'm behind you is because of only having WH weapons. EWH weapons boost the tech power bonus on them too, first item for me to upgrade is those. I had them on my old scoundrel, along with extremely similar numbers, bad sadly he is retired on a dead server. Just had to make use of what i could get quick and cheap for the re roll lol

Edit: Hey Rav, my quick math indicates that if you lose 100 expertise from 2 armorings, and get pve ones with higher cunning, your heals will go up ever so slightly. Is it just a case of you not wanting to do this for the extra mitagation the expertise provides?

breakdown on my math in case i got anything wrong, looking at SRM:
(i'm excluding the first bracket as there is no change in those stats by swapping out mentioned armourings)

893(.8344) = 745.12

-100 experitse gives you 1214 which is a 12.67% bonus. This in turn increases your bonus healing by 11 (with all buffs on you), which provides 9.4 extra hp pre tick (rounded down to 9).

902(.8267) = 745.68

Ravashakk's Avatar


Ravashakk
01.25.2013 , 09:13 PM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by GHoppa View Post
Ahh that makes sense. The main reason i'm behind you is because of only having WH weapons. EWH weapons boost the tech power bonus on them too, first item for me to upgrade is those. I had them on my old scoundrel, along with extremely similar numbers, bad sadly he is retired on a dead server. Just had to make use of what i could get quick and cheap for the re roll lol

Edit: Hey Rav, my quick math indicates that if you lose 100 expertise from 2 armorings, and get pve ones with higher cunning, your heals will go up ever so slightly. Is it just a case of you not wanting to do this for the extra mitagation the expertise provides?

breakdown on my math in case i got anything wrong, looking at SRM:
(i'm excluding the first bracket as there is no change in those stats by swapping out mentioned armourings)

893(.8344) = 745.12

-100 experitse gives you 1214 which is a 12.67% bonus. This in turn increases your bonus healing by 11 (with all buffs on you), which provides 9.4 extra hp pre tick (rounded down to 9).

902(.8267) = 745.68
Just going to assume your numbers are correct, but the truth is already in what you posted. Why would you trade off dmg mitigation for a small jump in health and practically no increase in throughput?
Medicine/Lethality PVP Patch 2.3
I don't tab dot to fluff my damage...I tab dot so that when I'm done wrecking your buddy, I can move right on to wrecking you.

Ravashakk's Avatar


Ravashakk
01.25.2013 , 09:19 PM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by Aerilas View Post
haha true. where can i find yours?
Just note that I have optimized mine towards ranked warzones, not towards best possible healing numbers output.
Ive gone for effective healing
Well higher healing output keeps ppl alive. Apparently that isn't a priority in your ranked games.
Medicine/Lethality PVP Patch 2.3
I don't tab dot to fluff my damage...I tab dot so that when I'm done wrecking your buddy, I can move right on to wrecking you.