Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Returning Player Looking for a Repub evenings EST Raid Guild

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant > Guild Recruitment
Returning Player Looking for a Repub evenings EST Raid Guild

Zartuim
01.04.2013 , 06:48 PM | #1
OK, long story short, I stopped played a little under a year ago and I am back.

I have 2 lvl 50 empire toons, but I am leveling up both a Jedi Guardian and Jedi Helaer. (both currently in their 20's)

I use the lvl 50's to craft stuff for my lower level toons, but I do not feel comfortable playing them since i've been gone so long.

Anyway, Looking for anevening EST guild that is ACTIVE (1 player on normally is NOT active). I will be looking to raid (likely the healer) once I am of level and appropriately geared (NOPE - DONT WANT HANDOUTS). I like to earn / make what I need as I believe it helps people to better play their class. (I also think people should play many classes to give themselves a better idea of how they interact)

I guess my toons were moved here at some point since Kaas City (?) is no longer around?

Anyway.. please send me a PM as I am not sure how quickly these server posts move. (last time i was active on the servers.. 3 pages went by in an hour)

Link to your guild site plus any other pertinant info is a BIG plus. What your looking for/expected from me, earns bonus points. (Yes, I rank everything by numbers and take-aways)

kelenk
01.05.2013 , 11:21 PM | #2
Outer Rim Templars
Server: Jedi Covenant
Faction: Republic
Active Times: 5pm - 12am CST (Monday-Friday), Various Hours During Weekends
Event Hours: 8pm - 10:30pm CST
Open Ops Nights: Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday
Closed Progression Nights: Sunday, Monday (Continuation Night)
Guild Nights: Thursday - Guild PvP Night, Friday - Weekly Guild Event
Current Activities: Ops, PvP, Weekly Guild Events, Questing, Social

Progression: EV HM 5/5, KP HM 5/5, EC SM 4/4, EC HM 3/4, TFB SM 5/5, TFB HM 2/5
Closed Progression Recruitment Needs: Well Geared Gunslinger RDPS, Shadow MDPS

ORT supports Open Recruitment outside of Closed Progression

Guildmaster: Miallen
Officers: Marlie, Fosmeros
Recruiters: Kelen, Baits, Tankerus

About ORT
Our guild has originated from SWG, Naritus server, from a guild named the Templars of Lok. With a long history in SWG, we have come to TOR with the intentions of recreating the fun and friendships we once had there. We are more than just a guild. We are friends, allies, and a community of friendly individuals whom all have a say in how ORT functions.

We are a pre-launch guild that originated off of the Juyo server, and still stayed together through two server mergers. Our guild is ran by 5 Officers whom point the guild in the right direction and get things moving. Level at your pace, join Ops groups and run Flashpoints. What you want to do with your characters is up to you, and it always should be.

ORT is also interested in bringing your guild to our community. Join forces with us, gain new friends, and a community like none other in SWTOR!
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...22#post5664322

ORT has been featured on Corellian Run Radio's Community Checkpoint! To find out more information about ORT, please feel free to visit the link below!
http://corellianrun.com/2012/10/29/c...checkpoint-14/

Our Recruits
We are looking for ACTIVE players of all levels & classes. We are looking for fun, friendly, mature individuals who are willing to be helpful to each other to achieve a common goal. You should be respectful to all within this guild, as well as show a respectful attitude towards others outside the guild. Character level does not matter, as we have people at all levels currently working towards 50.

Don't become just another number, never feel closed off from guild activities, play your spec, be an individual. You should define what your guild is, not let them define what you are!

If you are interested in joining our guild, please be sure to contact one of our Officers for more details on how you can join us!
Veteran of Squadron 367 & 11/11/11
. Gone but not forgotten
Outer Rim Templars Recruiting Officer
http://ortemplars.enjin.com

Zartuim
01.11.2013 , 04:46 PM | #3
Evenin all...

I am still looking for a permanent home for my healer. (still only level 35)

I am hoping to find a guild that will be raiding starting around 8:30-9PM eastern. (starting raids at 10PM is a bit late for my time i think)

Thanks for your time.

Elarwen
01.12.2013 , 12:09 AM | #4
Forgive the copy-paste but it's been a long day and I'm off to bed. We are seeking both experienced raiders and social players so if you would be interested in joining, please feel free to ask anyone from AoA for an officer.

Good luck in your search!
~El

Avengers of Alderaan is opening up for social membership as well as building two additional ops groups! We are on the Republic side and currently raid 8-11pm EST/server. Given the right schedules from our incoming people, we are intending on going back to 16 man raiding when our roster allows it.

Currently 5/5 HM TfB and 1/4 NiM EC from the first night in.

For our ops teams we are open to all roles and classes, and seek individuals with good additudes and skill. Gear is of course nice-but doesn't make the player.

If you enjoy ops, can take critism well, and can join us reliably on raid nights-feel free to talk to Roelan, Mission, Xanteld, Neoarcadia or Scotch in game or visit aoa.swtorhost.com today.

WolfpackAW
01.24.2013 , 09:51 AM | #5
If you are still looking, try Tranquility

We are a mature, LGBT-friendly guild. We have 3 ops groups, 2 of which have cleared TFB HM. Our third group recently formed and is working their way through the content. We are a very active guild, with an operation of one sort or another going on every night. Contact myself or one of the officers in-game: Charlz, Aridian, Gobien, Tehito, BigBlockhead, Tyrien.
Istari - 55 Sage Seer, Jedi Covenant
Durnik - 55 Vanguard Tank, Jedi Covenant
Somera - 55 Combat Sentinel, Jedi Covenant
Laralanthalasa - 55 Sharpshooter Gunslinger, Jedi Covenant

Zartuim
01.25.2013 , 05:28 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Zartuim View Post
Evenin all...

I am still looking for a permanent home for my healer. (still only level 35)

I am hoping to find a guild that will be raiding starting around 8:30-9PM eastern. (starting raids at 10PM is a bit late for my time i think)

Thanks for your time.
Still looking for potential homes.

Lvl 50 Sage Healer now. Pretty much starting at Tionese Gear and 1 piece of Columi.

Thanks for your interest.

Zartuim
02.01.2013 , 07:50 PM | #7
OK, still looking.

I am not interested in sitting on a bench waiting for people to do things or hoping to get picked as an alternate for a set raid group that is short on people.

I am now in columi gear with some rakata and 1 BH.