What Should I Drop And What Should I Pick Up Between These 3 Characters?

LibertySol

I've just started to do dailies but now I'm turning to my crew skills for profit. I currently have 3 characters:

50 Juggernaut with:

362 Biochem

400 Bioanalysis

400 Scavenging

50 Sniper with:

400 Scavenging

380 Slicing

400 Underworld Trading

47 Assassin with:

326 Synthweaving

314 Archaeology

312 Underworld Trading

I want to start turning a profit so I'm dropping Slicing on my Sniper for Cybertech but what else should I drop and what should I pick up? In the past I looked at all 3 characters separately but now that I've played a bit I realize that they really aren't separate and I can send different things to different characters.

I've just started to do dailies but now I'm turning to my crew skills for profit. I currently have 3 characters:

50 Juggernaut with:

362 Biochem

400 Bioanalysis

400 Scavenging

50 Sniper with:

400 Scavenging

380 Slicing

400 Underworld Trading

47 Assassin with:

326 Synthweaving

314 Archaeology

312 Underworld Trading

I want to start turning a profit so I'm dropping Slicing on my Sniper for Cybertech but what else should I drop and what should I pick up? In the past I looked at all 3 characters separately but now that I've played a bit I realize that they really aren't separate and I can send different things to different characters.

Damn dude I saw your earlier post so this is the real picture....

:eek:

TBH, I would not drop slicing for a couple reasons.

1. You need slice parts for augments.

2. You get lockboxes and mission drops.

Now you do need a Cyber, no doubt there... It would make more sense though to drop Scav instead of slicing since you have a Scav on your Juggy, and the slice parts can be funneled to your Sythweaver for augments.

You have Archeology for your Synthweaver already. I also would seriously think about dropping BioChem/BioAn in favor of Artifice and TH, if you want to make money. While Bioanalysis mats do sell, the returns on Enhancement/Hilt sales and the mats from reverse engineered lvl 61+ enhancements is too good right now... Every enhancement Level 61+ you RE will net you 150k profit. In a week, I can clear about 15 million with Cybertech and Artifice by RE for Stabs doing PvP and some PvE(BH/SECX dailies)....... By contrast it takes much longer to generate that kind of money actually selling crafted Armoring/ Mods/Hilts/Barrels/Enhancements (because you need the Stabilizers anyway and you can only raid/pvp to get them, on top of the actual crafting time, plus even @ 150k each stabs are effectively worth more than the finished product).

You could always level another alt with BioChem/BioAnalysis/Diplomacy later... Those are more "money saver" options versus "money making" options. You can buy stims and medpaks from NPC vendors and the GTN for pretty cheap anyway...

Just my .02

Edited by L-RANDLE

Biochem is pointless if you don't have Diplomacy. also, EVERYONE is biochem, so no money to be made there.

drop that and pick up Cybertech and Artifice. the two most useful professions in the game.

so...Cybertech, Artifice, (Armormech if you want to sell MK augment kits). you are going to want to pair those with Scavenging, Underworld Trading, Slicing, Archeology, Treasure Hunting.

Edited by Holinyx

I think that when you have that kind of variety you can definitely make some interesting choices. In some ways it comes down to picking the best crew skill for your class, as well as figuring out how you want to want to make your money.

The first step is to identify your niche... who do you intend to sell to? Is it other crafters and getting base materials to them? Is it everyone else and trying to sell augments? How do you like to play... PvP, or PvE? If you ever looked for something specific and thought it was annoyingly expensive, thats a good place to start. There is no 'best' way to make credits by selling stuff to other players. The more that happens, the more people do it, and the less value that action becomes.