Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Refund?

Sanvich
12.13.2011 , 01:40 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Maniacal View Post
Considering pre-ordering costs nothing, I'm pretty sure he only paid for the game...which he will get. Early access is a privilage they give, by order of registering.

But keep crying. I occasionally tab-out of SWTOR, which I'm playing, just to get a quick chuckle in.
Unless I choose not to receive the game. I can easy tell a carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc.) that I no longer want the package, and to return it to the sender. What I am asking is that at that point (when I send it back) can I get my money back?

All of your opinions are humorous but they really aren't very bright or helpful.

charizonthewhite
12.13.2011 , 01:40 PM | #12
I feel..they should have at least included more dispatching of troops to the game sooner. however i believe the way you frame ur unsatisfactory at the way they treat us. its true, they said we would receive emails when we could start. not, you will receive an email the moment you can start. the sakes is wrong bioware. you make insta guild invite for first char but u can't make a better notification system...i..i hate you.. go away and never come back!
sorry had a smeagle moment. but srsly wat the ten sakes were you thinking not giving people an ETA on their times of joining. you have about 80% of ur preorders sitting at their computers waiting.. of which you only have let like 5-10% in...prolly 1 to 2% every wave..as i have gained info from my guild..they aren't really crowded..send more waves...send em in.. 2 waves at a time...get us in damnit. or shall the dark lords smite ye

Sanvich
12.13.2011 , 01:44 PM | #13
I realize that you are all upset about Early Game Access... but you're completely changing the subject of my thread to vent your anger. I am just simply not satisfied with the level of customer service I have received, personally, up until this point. Don't expect to be able to relate to it or criticize it; you were not on the phone call that I endured, you did not talk to the Customer Service representative that I did, and you were not disrespected as I was.

I understand that you all may be upset... but can you make your own threads? >.>

TomWhiting
12.13.2011 , 01:44 PM | #14
Refund? Do tell, exactly for what? What does BioWare owe you a refund for?
The game? Talk to the place you purchased it from
Early access? You're not guaranteed 7 days, or even 5. They said UP TO 7 days (they raised the limit from 5).
Customer Service? Well, according to the definition of 'customer', you're not one yet
We're at the mercy of Bioware right now. Sit back, enjoy the show, but please, stop trolling.

Buba_Chonix
12.13.2011 , 01:45 PM | #15
All of the positives generated about this game up to know has been turned into a negative with this clusterf*ck of a launch in "one swift stroke"

....looking forward to "Titan" and D3 in the mean time.

epic fail EA/Biofail.

hinduchocolate
12.13.2011 , 01:45 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Sanvich View Post
Unless I choose not to receive the game. I can easy tell a carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc.) that I no longer want the package, and to return it to the sender. What I am asking is that at that point (when I send it back) can I get my money back?

All of your opinions are humorous but they really aren't very bright or helpful.
how did you preorder your game? if you got it as a physical disc from gamestop you have your receipt. if you got it from amazon you have 30 days to return it and they'll refund you your money on to your credit card. if you got it as a digital download you signed an agreement prior to confirming your purchase that stated no refunds.

Sanvich
12.13.2011 , 01:49 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by TomWhiting View Post
Refund? Do tell, exactly for what? What does BioWare owe you a refund for?
The game? Talk to the place you purchased it from
Early access? You're not guaranteed 7 days, or even 5. They said UP TO 7 days (they raised the limit from 5).
Customer Service? Well, according to the definition of 'customer', you're not one yet

We're at the mercy of Bioware right now. Sit back, enjoy the show, but please, stop trolling.
1) I purchased it directly from Electronic Arts. And if you scroll all the way down to the bottom of this page? Who's icon is that?

2) You don't read much, do you? I just went on a rant about how I am not talking about Early Game Access.

3) If by 'buys goods or services' you mean the game I've prepaid for, and the security key I've purchased to ensure the security of the account... I'm pretty sure that makes me a 'customer'.

Ravoss
12.13.2011 , 01:51 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Buba_Chonix View Post
All of the positives generated about this game up to know has been turned into a negative with this clusterf*ck of a launch in "one swift stroke"

....looking forward to "Titan" and D3 in the mean time.

epic fail EA/Biofail.
I don't troll often but when I do... I think of this guy and keep it going!

Yes you can get a refund for a product you didn't pay for. Stupid question really.

Posting here is just you looking to moan, which may be justified.

But you have your answer. So go. Be gone.
Co-GM of The Argent Legion
Sith Armies - Central Time

hinduchocolate
12.13.2011 , 01:56 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Sanvich View Post
1) I purchased it directly from Electronic Arts. And if you scroll all the way down to the bottom of this page? Who's icon is that?

2) You don't read much, do you? I just went on a rant about how I am not talking about Early Game Access.

3) If by 'buys goods or services' you mean the game I've prepaid for, and the security key I've purchased to ensure the security of the account... I'm pretty sure that makes me a 'customer'.
If you have a physical disc you can return to sender. If it's a digital download you signed a contract under "terms and conditions" that explicitly states no refunds.

Sanvich
12.13.2011 , 01:57 PM | #20
Found my answer, I can get a refund. It was on the Pre-Order FAQ. Now all I have to do is wait 50 minutes in line for a Live Chat rep. So... this thread has been resolved. You can all go troll elsewhere. >.>