Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

error on update

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Bronholz
01.25.2013 , 03:28 PM | #21 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Do you have another drive with enough space to hold the game folder? If so could you try moving the game folder to a different drive and then running the launcher from there?

Thanks.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

kenandk
01.25.2013 , 03:31 PM | #22
yes.. i will try that now..

kenandk
01.25.2013 , 03:45 PM | #23
still the same thing on the new drive..

ELizamariska
01.25.2013 , 04:00 PM | #24
Kenandk can I get you surport on http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=590556 please

kenandk
01.25.2013 , 04:38 PM | #25
any new ideas?

Bronholz
01.25.2013 , 04:54 PM | #26 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi again kenandk,

Do you have another computer that you could download the game on? There's obviously something associate with your computer currently that is stopping the patching process.

Thanks.

kenandk
01.25.2013 , 05:05 PM | #27
nope..

but i've just tried to install it and copied the asset folder, movie folder, and the assets_swtor_en_us.version, assets_swtor_main.version, retailclient_swtor.version, movies_en_us.version files over and tried to have the launcher install the remaining files.

But it stopped at the same place, then i removed assets_swtor_en_us.version and it is now downloading around 5gb of asset files it seems, got around 2gb left to download, so i crossing fingers and hope it works

johnpickard
01.25.2013 , 05:15 PM | #28
same problem here, meaning it cannot be a problem with Kenandk's computer, because it is not just him having this problem.

kenandk
01.25.2013 , 05:42 PM | #29
this seemed to work.. i now have a Play button, i deleted assets_swtor_en_us.version and the launcher reinstalled the assets associated with that file..

only problem now is when i click the play button i get this error "Was not able to launch game.(1)"

Bronholz
01.25.2013 , 05:46 PM | #30 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Have your tried running the Repair from the launcher or Fixlauncher? For this new issue.

Thanks.