Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

EWH mainhand VS WH mainhand

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
EWH mainhand VS WH mainhand

supafranchize
01.25.2013 , 02:51 PM | #1
On my Juggernaut (Rage spec) I recently upgraded my mainhand Vindicator's lightsaber to EWH. I used the EWH Hilt which is all the same stats just better. Augment is the same as well.

I used the WH Enhancement which is Surge/Power instead of Accuracy/Crit . I also used the WH Mod which was Power instead of Crit.

Seems like the right set up right? But ever since doing this my smashes are now critting around 4800 instead of my previous 5000 to 52ish. Is there something I'm missing? I like that they don't make the EWH a game changing upgrade but I feel like I'm downgraded here.

Jekan
01.25.2013 , 03:11 PM | #2
I'm pretty sure someone may offer some suggestions, but given the amount of smash hate present in this forum, I wouldn't expect an outpouring of sympathy.
Jekana - 55 Sniper(Eng/Leth) | T'vor - 50 Powertech (Shield) | Docfeelgood - 44 Sorc (Healer)
Jnx - 37 Gunslinger(SS)

I've heard there are worse snipers on the Bastion than me, but I don't believe it. I elevate being a scrub to a whole new level.
Eternal Dominion
Ghostbusters

supafranchize
01.25.2013 , 03:13 PM | #3
Haha Yeah I guess I can understand that. I've been a juggernaut since release day. Never gotten an alt past 20.