Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

current imperial pvp guild line up

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
current imperial pvp guild line up

criminalheretic's Avatar


criminalheretic
01.24.2013 , 01:38 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by Mackeyla View Post
Saw a pub guild tag today:
<Gilmore Girls>

I'm suing!
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger

JoshusMoshus's Avatar


JoshusMoshus
01.24.2013 , 02:13 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by criminalheretic View Post
I'm suing!
We made it yesterday morning . for our lowbie pubs <3

I'll lawyer up!
Fo-Reel/Fx/Joshus/Phobophobia/Fo'reely'reel
Phb/Faux-real
<3

Mackeyla's Avatar


Mackeyla
01.24.2013 , 02:50 PM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by JoshusMoshus View Post
We made it yesterday morning . for our lowbie pubs <3

I'll lawyer up!
Lols
~*~Mackayla~*~Mackaela~*~Mackenzi~*~
In my fist there's a song...
Do you want to sing along?

~*~Ascendancy~*~

Kenjigreat's Avatar


Kenjigreat
01.25.2013 , 07:42 AM | #84
People have to stop taking this "too" seriously , Its just one person's opinion , if you want to voice yours and say a certain guild is worse/better than yours.

Feel free to boost your ego by creating another thread named :
"Current Imperial PvP Guild Line Up By "INSERT NAME HERE".

I do think its a good yet hard to see where players from guilds lie.

But honestly there is no way anyone can do an objective top 10 Lineup yet alone the whole server , would be nice though.

Sixthy's Avatar


Sixthy
01.25.2013 , 07:53 AM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by Kenjigreat View Post
People have to stop taking this "too" seriously , Its just one person's opinion , if you want to voice yours and say a certain guild is worse/better than yours.

Feel free to boost your ego by creating another thread named :
"Current Imperial PvP Guild Line Up By "INSERT NAME HERE".

I do think its a good yet hard to see where players from guilds lie.

But honestly there is no way anyone can do an objective top 10 Lineup yet alone the whole server , would be nice though.
I can do it pretty easily:

1 - We Haz Cookies / Goof Troop (same people for the most part, not bothering separating them)
2 - Ascendancy
3 - Full Resolve
4 - Deadweight
5 - Covenant
6-1129 - Everyone Else

Done.
Rokuthy Sunrise
<Synergy>
We can speak obsession - We can love the endless.

Asunasan's Avatar


Asunasan
01.25.2013 , 12:04 PM | #86
Quote: Originally Posted by Sixthy View Post
I can do it pretty easily:

1 - We Haz Cookies / Goof Troop (same people for the most part, not bothering separating them)
2 - Ascendancy
3 - Full Resolve
4 - Deadweight
5 - Covenant
6-1129 - Everyone Else

Done.
Hmm, this isn't the first time that mistake has been made so I suppose I should clarify. The player pools for cookies and Goof are fairly different. Myself, Psibre, and occasionally Vullesh and Sarah are pretty much it. Other than that cookies has quite a few lowbies in Goof, and a couple 50s that rarely get played and vice verse with goof players in cookies. Not that it really matters, if any of those listed guilds show up in regs its a win unless another one shows up on the other side. From there much more has to do with the pugs then the differences in ability between the guilds.

Fuzztastical's Avatar


Fuzztastical
01.25.2013 , 12:18 PM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by Asunasan View Post
Hmm, this isn't the first time that mistake has been made so I suppose I should clarify. The player pools for cookies and Goof are fairly different. Myself, Psibre, and occasionally Vullesh and Sarah are pretty much it. Other than that cookies has quite a few lowbies in Goof, and a couple 50s that rarely get played and vice verse with goof players in cookies. Not that it really matters, if any of those listed guilds show up in regs its a win unless another one shows up on the other side. From there much more has to do with the pugs then the differences in ability between the guilds.
But if you're not number one you're a huge failure in an online computer game where no one really knows you! Unacceptable

Billyisgod's Avatar


Billyisgod
01.25.2013 , 01:19 PM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by Asunasan View Post
Hmm, this isn't the first time that mistake has been made so I suppose I should clarify. The player pools for cookies and Goof are fairly different. Myself, Psibre, and occasionally Vullesh and Sarah are pretty much it. Other than that cookies has quite a few lowbies in Goof, and a couple 50s that rarely get played and vice verse with goof players in cookies. Not that it really matters, if any of those listed guilds show up in regs its a win unless another one shows up on the other side. From there much more has to do with the pugs then the differences in ability between the guilds.
Dammit Asuna. You beat me too it.

Archiah's Avatar


Archiah
01.25.2013 , 01:58 PM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by Sixthy View Post
I can do it pretty easily:

1 - We Haz Cookies / Goof Troop (same people for the most part, not bothering separating them)
2 - Ascendancy
3 - Full Resolve
4 - Deadweight
5 - Covenant
6-1129 - Everyone Else

Done.
They like us, they really like us! (Wasn't this supposed to be an imp guild line up though?)

As an aside I'd like to mention that in the past week it seems that our PvP players have really banded together to defend and support each other. It's nice to see.
[CENTER]Razhure
? ? ?

Asunasan's Avatar


Asunasan
01.25.2013 , 03:46 PM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by Archiah View Post
They like us, they really like us! (Wasn't this supposed to be an imp guild line up though?)

As an aside I'd like to mention that in the past week it seems that our PvP players have really banded together to defend and support each other. It's nice to see.
We've always been pretty closely bound. Some idiot from another server who thought he was goods just acted as a catalyst to make us even more so.