Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

0/29/12 build

Kovaos
01.24.2013 , 11:22 AM | #1
Has anyone ever tried out this build for PvP?

I tried it once before I went to bed last night and I loved it. My priority was this:

1. FiB
2. Weaken Mind
3. Projection
3. Spam Disturbence for Tidal Force procs or TK Throw for Psychic Projection procs

I found myself in 2 different scenarios:

1) Group fight around nodes using the above priorities.
2) Off node fights with 1 or 2 enemies replacing the Disturbance spam with TK Throw spam with utilities.
"my friend said he got a pack of level 50 armor and all i got was level 47 pants."

skilligan
01.25.2013 , 01:30 PM | #2
I prefer to at least go 16 into Balance to get Presence of Mind proc. You don't get the opportunity to free cast Disturbance as much as you would like, its damage is mitigated so you don't want it to be your primary attack.

That being said - its fun as hell to spam cast them - nothing like tremors proc'ing doubles on Disturb and TK Wave. In my experience with the spec you don't really need mental longevity, it is force efficient without it, so those 2 points can go somewhere more useful. Also, you are spam dotting Weaken Mind to get those Psychic Projection procs, which will also feed into faster proc of PoM as well.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#60...RruzZcMcRs0z.2

Would be the build I would run for the same feel but a bit more dps and instant attacks.

Skylene @ <Swollen Members> @ The Bastion