Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RD-14A Scout Helmet (Armourmech)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
RD-14A Scout Helmet (Armourmech)

Talon_Starfire
01.24.2013 , 11:02 AM | #1
Is it possible to craft this helmet with Armourmech for my Trooper?

RD-14A Scout Helmet
Components:
10Phobium
4Insulating Flux
6Xonolite
6Lacqerous
Binds on Equip
Head, Slot 67
418 Armor (Rating 70)
Durability: 120/120
Total Stats:
+32 Aim
+27 Endurance
+16 Power
Requires Level 26
Requires Heavy Armor

Thanks
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

lobstah_rofls
01.25.2013 , 01:03 PM | #2
So are you trying to buy this from somebody who can make it, or are you just asking if it's possible?

You could also buy a non-modifiable one from the specialty goods vendor on Taris. The vendor is in a small building ~next to the cantina in the spaceport city.

Talon_Starfire
01.25.2013 , 08:10 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by lobstah_rofls View Post
So are you trying to buy this from somebody who can make it, or are you just asking if it's possible?

You could also buy a non-modifiable one from the specialty goods vendor on Taris. The vendor is in a small building ~next to the cantina in the spaceport city.
I'm asking if I take Armourmech will I be able to make it for myself and possibly my nephew.
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

wainot-keel
01.26.2013 , 08:09 AM | #4
If darthhater's entry is accurate, yeah, that's a nice looking helmet, one of the few i dont use "hide head slot" with (i use it on my juggernaut)
I don't have that recipe, but yes, armomech should be able to do it. I dont have the game, but there's a modifiable version for it (that's the one i'm using), so you can keep that look beyond lvl 26

Kunixp
01.26.2013 , 08:27 AM | #5
Look me up. I might be able to take care of that for you. My characters are in my sig
Provix 50 PT, B'ful-oblivion up and coming Operative