Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Making different crew skills worth getting for more players

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Making different crew skills worth getting for more players

Whitering
01.25.2013 , 12:38 PM | #11
No, everything the other people make is reusable, well, Orange armor is at least and every mod they make. Now that you can make any mod a legacy mod though, that's what really hurt them.

Leen_
01.25.2013 , 09:31 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Whitering View Post
No, everything the other people make is reusable, well, Orange armor is at least and every mod they make. Now that you can make any mod a legacy mod though, that's what really hurt them.
the difference is when you have a orange item that requires mods and plates is that you change said mods and plates you have to give something up to change them whether its credits to take them out or the plate/mods it self to when you replace it.

reuseable med kits and reuseable stims dont cost anything outside of the original cost to make them.

Eittik
01.26.2013 , 01:47 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Leen_ View Post
the difference is when you have a orange item that requires mods and plates is that you change said mods and plates you have to give something up to change them whether its credits to take them out or the plate/mods it self to when you replace it.

reuseable med kits and reuseable stims dont cost anything outside of the original cost to make them.

That..... and having to keep biochem to use it. You know..... taking up a more lucrative profession slot.
For every many there is a cause which he would gladly die for, defend the right to have a place which he can belong to. And if we go and fight we face their hearts in desperation, for every man will shed his blood to barricade invasion.

MrHotter
01.29.2013 , 07:49 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by uniz View Post
why should the game be changed because you are lazy and cheap?
Because most players are lazy and cheap.

If Biochem is the only craft worth having for most players who don't want to spend a lot of money (or grind on their biochem character) then the game is not working very well for most players.

I just want to have a reason to play one of my non biochem characters. Now that we have more slots I have 11 characters with biochem, because no other craft has anything useful for leveling/endgame that I can't make on my other crafters.
"I have infinite capacity to do more work as long as you don't mind if my quality approaches zero" -Dilbert

psandak
01.29.2013 , 08:37 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by MrHotter View Post
I just want to have a reason to play one of my non biochem characters. Now that we have more slots I have 11 characters with biochem, because no other craft has anything useful for leveling/endgame that I can't make on my other crafters.
I'll agree with your point that once you have enough characters to cover all crafting crew skills that having more than one of all but biochem can be silly, but there is no real harm in that.