Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Allow us to chain up gathering and mission tasks

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Allow us to chain up gathering and mission tasks

Skodan
01.25.2013 , 12:08 AM | #11
maybe a legacy unlock *wink*
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

Jedi_riches
01.25.2013 , 03:34 AM | #12
I think you should be able to que up missions but with certain restrictions, such as only on the lowest teirs (or those under a certain time) and only about the same amount that you can que up a item craft (I think the max is about 5 or 6) as it can be a little annoying whern you are trying to quest but constantly having to go to the companions menu to send them off each time especially when you have more companions and are sending 2 off at a time.

OCSButters
01.25.2013 , 03:55 AM | #13
I agree with the idea of bein able to chain gathering missions, but it is also apparent the destruction of the in game economy. I believe the easiest solution would be allowing the queuing of gathering and other missions, but only when that character is logged in and being played. If a person were to queue up 4 or 5 missions and then log out, the companion would just finish the task they are currently on and wait until that character was logged in again to continue the queue. This would make it more convenient for players to gather resources while actually playing and would prevent the saturation of the gtn with crafting materials.

Mad_yojik
01.25.2013 , 08:55 AM | #14
IMO it would be a good idea to queue up some crew missions, but not the high level ones. I think its quite simple to limit the timeframe (for example - you cant queue more then half an hour of missions, and cant queue more then 5). Currently - the actual crafing skills are way easier to get then supprt ones (just queue up some greens and rturn every 10 mins), especiallyif you have gathering alt.

Llama-Eight
01.25.2013 , 10:57 AM | #15
I like the idea of returns being (partially) based on skill level (why does a lvl 400 scavenger return the same amount as a lvl 1 scavenger from the grade 1 missions?), but I'd rather have a smartphone app (& I don't even have a smartphone) & be able to chain up REing stuff. What the benefit of having to wait 4(?) seconds to RE an item is I don't know, but it's really annoying that on my Biochem I can RE a whole stack in one go (with no additional time cost for larger stacks) but my Armourmech can't. Same with giving gifts to your companion.