Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please define "monthly"

gingery
01.24.2013 , 10:58 PM | #1
So, I'm a subscriber since almost the beginning. And I'm really confused with "Subscriber Monthly Grant". What I mean is monthly usually means "each 30 days", and if we look at the "Security Key Monthly Grant" we can ensure that the period is exactly 30 days:

Code:
11/15/2012 Security Key Monthly Grant
12/15/2012 Security Key Monthly Grant
01/14/2013 Security Key Monthly Grant
With "Subscriber Monthly Grant" it is completely different story:

Code:
11/19/2012 Subscriber Monthly Grant: 500 Cartel Coins
12/20/2012 Subscriber Monthly Grant: 600 Cartel Coins
...no grant yet...
First of all it is strange for me that first date is 19 not 15 (like with "security key grant"). Secondly, period is really strange. Between first and second grant it is 31 day, between second and third grant (which I haven't got yet) 36 days and counting. Could someone clarify these two questions?

Taleek
01.24.2013 , 11:21 PM | #2
I am confused by this as well, still haven't gotten my CC for this month either.
*insert witty retort that will become someone's signature*- Kitty Prawn
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=347245
.- Never forget.
"DPS is science, healing is art, tanking is strategy."

gingery
01.25.2013 , 10:35 AM | #3
So, no more coins for subscribers?

Angror
01.25.2013 , 11:14 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by gingery View Post
So, no more coins for subscribers?
They are currently working on excuses as to why they cant find any staff to fix the problem. On the up side ea is making good money off the free to play guys so subs are like the unwanted step child right now. Sure we kept the game running for a year but what have we done for them today.
Im part of Generation X the generation that was supose to wreck it all. Sure glad thats where i am instead of Generation Y - as in Why cant i just have that without doing anything for it.