Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Monthly Cartel Coin Stipend Missing - and a few tips for customer service

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Monthly Cartel Coin Stipend Missing - and a few tips for customer service

Sledgeweb
01.25.2013 , 10:05 AM | #1
Hi BW,

In the past I've received my monthly CC for sub on the 19th and 21st. It's 25th now and I haven't received the coins.

On a bigger note, it's pretty evident Bioware has a poor reputation amongst it's user base. This is quite unfortunate. Incidents like the recent rollback which was addressed initially without an apology and minimized user's concerns only reinforce this notion of a disconnected and defensive developer. Now, with this CC issue that has been ongoing with seemingly minimal attention (none of the post addressing this issue even show up in the Dev Tracker), it's once again reinforcing the divide between the developers and the players.

The Cartel market gives you a great opportunity to take leaps forward in improving customer relations when things do go wrong. Why not come forward and quickly apologize, let people know you are aggressively working to fix the problem and ensure it won't happen again, and then give them compensation in the form of Cartel Coins? In my opinion, subscribers are short changed on the market system anyway. Our $15 / month should get us about 1,500 Cartel Coins, not 500. To purchase something like the new speeder, we have to save up our coins for 4 months! That means we can only by about 3 top level items per year! Subscribers are especially starting to feel second rate to F2P users, which is also a negative connotation between players and developers.

You really should be using the market coins to help compensate people when they've been affected by bugs or developer errors, and also to make your subscribers feel satisfied and like a priority.

jesternine
01.25.2013 , 10:21 AM | #2
They are seriously understaffed to conserve money, the ticket system has been down for weeks and our concerns are not being addressed, seems like the reasons so many people have left the game permanently. The solution is simple, they need to actually fix things when they do maintenance, but they are sooooo understaffed... back to the beginning...
someone is making a lot of money from this game, and I do mean some 'ONE'
...never tell me the odds...