Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dying server's Best WZ players.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Master Dar'Nala
Dying server's Best WZ players.

Jumpchan
01.10.2013 , 06:08 PM | #71
vanguard pull buggs out , when either target is knocked back, los within 1.5 second of the pull, obsticles are in the way such as polls, bridges the ladders above in huttball (you will land on them instead) , either party is immbolized
( believe this also ruins force pull )and my favourite you pull while moving and the person gets pulled to your location at the end of the pull instead of the start.
Jump
/avoid

Niige
01.10.2013 , 06:25 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by JcPogi View Post
Here's my list: Updated since 09/27/12

IMP:
Heal Sorcerer: haven't seen a good healer like Lammaz and Nige anymore..
IM BACK BABY!

Had great fun in the rwzs last night guys.
shout out to all the guys In republic that played us! there were some really good games..
keep on queuing!! <3
Nige | 50 | Sorcerer
Donny | 50 | Juggernaut
Nigee | 40 | Powertech

Bobcowww
01.10.2013 , 07:53 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Niige View Post
IM BACK BABY!

Had great fun in the rwzs last night guys.
shout out to all the guys In republic that played us! there were some really good games..
keep on queuing!! <3
Our game against you was such a good game, looking forward to more matches. Core vs Offline just like the good old days, you guys have always been my favourite team to play against.
<THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER>
Game is Hard

Marcusftfw
01.22.2013 , 10:48 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by MouldyCrow View Post
I had to laugh at Winspec.... Rage jugger with unstoppable and no force crush. lol.
I had to rofl when i saw terminus criticising me as a player, i am speccd for supporting my team to WIN, I also respec a butload, think we should have a duel scrub... Haha your calling Starzkill a bad player, I would pick him over terminus any day, he's also beatn some of those players mentioned here duelling, frankly I'd be surprised if u were able to beat him 1v1, stop trolling in general on the fleet then refusing to duel, calling yourself a better player than someone then backing out, wattadouche...
-Win

MouldyCrow
01.24.2013 , 01:15 AM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by Marcusftfw View Post
I had to rofl when i saw terminus criticising me as a player, i am speccd for supporting my team to WIN, I also respec a butload, think we should have a duel scrub... Haha your calling Starzkill a bad player, I would pick him over terminus any day, he's also beatn some of those players mentioned here duelling, frankly I'd be surprised if u were able to beat him 1v1, stop trolling in general on the fleet then refusing to duel, calling yourself a better player than someone then backing out, wattadouche...
LOL baddie...
Unsubbed! Voting against the APAC server closures - with my wallet.

Obirayy
01.24.2013 , 02:10 AM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by Marcusftfw View Post
I had to rofl when i saw terminus criticising me as a player, i am speccd for supporting my team to WIN
So that's how you came up with the name winspec!

cuttothechase
01.24.2013 , 05:25 AM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by MouldyCrow View Post
LOL baddie...
Don't let fear stop you son...duel him if he's a baddie

Obirayy
01.24.2013 , 08:22 PM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthStubb View Post
Aww... ruling us out outright... What do you have against us? lol

Tell Bioware to hurry up to get F2P to go live and maybe you'll see full Team <Midian> in Warzones again... That would be fun ! hehehe
Where is Pom? There's no way he's still playing gw2!

falcon_Xtreme
01.25.2013 , 06:43 AM | #79
I dislike WARNING so much, I go out of my way to annoy him in pvp. Yet that JUMP guy seems great .. Im really confused right now....... perhaps there is hope for jeck yet. maybe he has a nice character too.....

just reading comments of some players in ops chat or forum signatures etc i find myself caught in a love/hate relationship with the same person lol. (useless observation really)

Just curious if theres a bunch of people who really dislike someone but may infact be on their team right now enjoying the pvp and the company.....
REDZONE & PROUD!

blameitonthe
01.25.2013 , 09:05 AM | #80
Mosus.
That is all.