Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Clickers.

Rikocheto
01.25.2013 , 07:08 AM | #11
Aye, I was a clicker once. Then I started using keybindings and Im never going back!

I use Q,E,R,F,T,C,X,1,2,3,§, M4,M5 then I use shift+all of those, that gives two full quickbars with keybindings and once you get used to them it works like an automaton.

Beansoup
01.25.2013 , 07:08 AM | #12
With 1.5s CD's it makes no difference if you click or not, as long as you know to click the right icon at the right time. If this game was a FPS, then it would be a factor.

...And yes binding makes things much easier, but clicking is hardly an issue in SWTOR.
B e a n s o u p
The one man institution you can always trust to deliver. Quality bartending at the Guilded Cantina since the fifth thread

TwitchingFiber
01.25.2013 , 07:09 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Delvianseek View Post
I click. I am happy with clicking. I have no issues with clicking. Noone has picked me up on performance in PVE or PVP. I have tried keybinding but feel more comfortable with clicking. I suppose its just whatever you feel more comfortable with - at the end of the day its just a game
Well, once you get comphy with keybinding you will see an increase in whatever skill you have. If you are a long time clicker, of course it won't be comphy at first, just like anything you have to get used to it.
Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

Zataos
01.25.2013 , 07:10 AM | #14
Just stop, you guys sound like *******es with all the "clickers" and "keyboard turners" complaining, some of the best pvpers in any game anywhere that I've ever known use that configuration. It all depends on the player.
The Chaoticas Legacy -The Shadowlands Server - (40k kills)
(Havaos Jug 50) (Devaos Sorc 50) (Vorhen BH 50) (Venaos Sin 50) (Xaos BH 50) (Zorgen Jug 50) (Zataos Mara 50) (Gwaraos BH 50) (Xenaos Mara 42) (Tavaos Sin 50) (Jenaos Snip 41) (Scaraos Op 27) (Ravaos Jug 31) (Xinaos Sorc 32) (Dreadaos - Jug 22)

TwitchingFiber
01.25.2013 , 07:11 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Beansoup View Post
With 1.5s CD's it makes no difference if you click or not, as long as you know to click the right icon at the right time. If this game was a FPS, then it would be a factor.
An FPS? First off, you can't click in FPS games. Plus, if there is some sort of FPS that does allow clicking, it has like 2 "spells" anyway.

Mowermanx
01.25.2013 , 07:11 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Beansoup View Post
This.

asfasdASDA

TwitchingFiber
01.25.2013 , 07:11 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Zataos View Post
Just stop, you guys sound like *******es with all the "clickers" and "keyboard turners" complaining, some of the best pvpers in any game anywhere that I've ever known use that configuration. It all depends on the player.
Not trying to be whatever ***** means, and I'm certain the "best" in your eyes aren't the same as others.

ckoneful
01.25.2013 , 07:13 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Zataos View Post
None of the "best" pvpers are clickers or keyboard turners. The "best" duelists and such aren't the best pvpers. No offense intended, but keybinding is just better. If you aren't doing anything serious or don't care though do whatever floats your boat.
73% Explorer60% Achiever53% Socializer13% Killer
55 Juggernaut 55 Operative 50 Mercenary 45 Sorceror
11 Sentinel 50 Gunslinger 52 Vanguard 55 Shadow
83% of Class Stories completed

Beansoup
01.25.2013 , 07:13 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by TwitchingFiber View Post
An FPS? First off, you can't click in FPS games. Plus, if there is some sort of FPS that does allow clicking, it has like 2 "spells" anyway.
Are you somehow retarded?
B e a n s o u p
The one man institution you can always trust to deliver. Quality bartending at the Guilded Cantina since the fifth thread

TwitchingFiber
01.25.2013 , 07:13 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Rikocheto View Post
Aye, I was a clicker once. Then I started using keybindings and Im never going back!

I use Q,E,R,F,T,C,X,1,2,3,§, M4,M5 then I use shift+all of those, that gives two full quickbars with keybindings and once you get used to them it works like an automaton.
Exactly, once you're comphy with keybinding it all becomes muscle memory. And as I said in a previous post, while clicking you spend more time than you need staring at your spells. You lose so much awareness.