Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dreadtooth progress?

Arovien
01.22.2013 , 03:49 PM | #11
Hakuna Rakata on The Bastion attempted him twice with 5 stacks. We had a total of 24 ppl; 3 tanks, 7 Healers (4 sage healers), and 14 DPS. We got to about 45% and would wipe at about the same point after we noticed blue electricity shoot out of Dreadtooth. This some kind of reflect damage mechanic?
Aro'Vien - Sage Healer

AshlaBoga
01.22.2013 , 04:02 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Arovien View Post
Hakuna Rakata on The Bastion attempted him twice with 5 stacks. We had a total of 24 ppl; 3 tanks, 7 Healers (4 sage healers), and 14 DPS. We got to about 45% and would wipe at about the same point after we noticed blue electricity shoot out of Dreadtooth. This some kind of reflect damage mechanic?
It didn't say "Dread Touch" by any chance did it? I've been trying to figure out what the mask effect refers to since 1.5 hit live.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

KeyboardNinja
01.22.2013 , 04:16 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Cookiackus View Post
We just did it this past weekend on 5 stacks with a 16man group and got him down to 45%. We should have him killed with the same group this upcoming weekend. Wasn't all that hard, we were just making some critical mistakes.
To flesh this out a hair, we had 5 healers, 2 tanks, and 9 DPS (all DPS in the 1900-2000 range). The 5 healers were comprised of 3 sages and 2 scoundrels. We're considering having one of our commando DPS respec to heals for our progression this weekend, which would give us 6 healers and 8 DPS. The heals were manageable with 5 really good healers, but it was tight (most of them were in the 2k-2.2k HPS range).
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Dilettante on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (retired sentinel) Nimri (ruffian scoundrel)
Averith (marksman sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (vengeance jugg) Effek (pyro pt)

RikHar
01.22.2013 , 06:56 PM | #14
He was nerfed?

I believe he used to have a bit over 5 million health, now he has over 7 million.

KeyboardNinja
01.22.2013 , 10:36 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by RikHar View Post
He was nerfed?

I believe he used to have a bit over 5 million health, now he has over 7 million.
He does less damage on 3 stacks than he used to. I think 5 stacks and above remain the same.
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Dilettante on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (retired sentinel) Nimri (ruffian scoundrel)
Averith (marksman sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (vengeance jugg) Effek (pyro pt)

Nibbon
01.24.2013 , 07:57 PM | #16
just killed 5 stacks - didnt get anything special - normal 2 masks and 2 essences - ill post pics in a bit.