Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mosaíc ~ Dark Mosaic

jazzyfae
01.08.2013 , 08:59 AM | #11
The new year is upon us and Mosaic is growing by leaps and bounds! I love meeting all the new people who have decided to make Mosaic their home! The only question is why haven't I met you yet?? *points to you... Yeah you!*

Stop by Mosaic and check us out, look around and see if we would be a good fit for you We welcome all classes and all experience levels!

If you have any questions, feel free to find me in game. Sap'phira (pub) or Deajah (imp)

Looking forward to meeting you!

Jay (fawxy)
Hyperspace Motivators
Interested in joining the Motivators? Click me!
Momo - Gunslinger / Deajah - Sorc

inknform
01.17.2013 , 07:17 AM | #12
Happy 2013 TOR land! Mosaic (Repub) & Dark Mosaic (Emps) is growing and we would love to have those of you who are looking for a home, stop by our guild site and see for yourselves. We are a casual, friendly, and helpful bunch of folks from all over so give us a look-see
MOSAIC - JEDI COVENANT
Guild Website
Rawkfist (Vanguard - Shield Spec)
L'encre (Operative/Med)

Akiviri
01.21.2013 , 03:16 PM | #13
I just joined and they are a helpful, laid-back guild. Well - all except for those rep side ones Check us out!
Come to the dark Side ... we have cookies and Shock Collars

Xenooo
01.22.2013 , 09:07 AM | #14
I have been looking for an Empire guild like this, but have had a tough time finding one that has more than 3-4 players on each night and weekends. What's the average number Dark Mosaic has online?

haliy
01.22.2013 , 11:59 AM | #15
Since we have 2 guilds (Mosaic - Pub // Dark Mosaic - Imp), It all varies on which side players decide to play on. We don' t really have players who are dedicated to one side over the other. For nights and weekends, this also depends on which month each side is running guild events on. What I mean by that is January is our Pub month where all the guild events are being run within Mosaic and then February, we will be running guild events with Dark Mosaic.

Where some guilds have it set where you need to log in x amount of time in-game and participate in x amount of events or you are not wanted, we do not have this. With mosaic being a casual guild, you will never be expected to log in for any amount of time or be on for certain days/nights.
MOSAIC - JEDI COVENANT
Guild Website
Haliy - 55 Sentinel ~ Windigo - 55 Shadow ~ Kája - 55 Sage
Vindeta - 55 Commando ~ Snapshote - 55 Operative

inknform
01.22.2013 , 02:06 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Akiviri View Post
Well - all except for those rep side ones
*gasp!*

You are no long invited to "meet a Jedi" day down at the Sunken Sarlacc...

...we had Jawa Scout cookies.
MOSAIC - JEDI COVENANT
Guild Website
Rawkfist (Vanguard - Shield Spec)
L'encre (Operative/Med)

Pantaro
01.23.2013 , 03:06 PM | #17
I'm one of the more recent members who have joined and I'm more than glad i did!

Mosaic and dark Mosaic has an amazing community,they have adult and mature members,very little drama due to the fact of the family atmosphere and best of all they recognize everyone may have a differant play style and try to cater to all of them and love feedback from their members.

Which is great,cause than the whole guild grows together.Also i have to say sometimes leveling a new Char can just plan suck.Yet there is never hesitation from high level members to take the time to help out or run flashpoints with the low level members to get gear or what ever their needs may be.

Which bring me to my next point,weekly guild flashpoint runs!

which alternate monthly between republic and empire,One thing i've always hated is you join a new guild and feeling like a total nobody til you hit level cap than still feel like your a stranger til you run some Operations with the guild.Not the case with Mosaic!

My first day i spent more time having a friendly chat with the guild leader than i did leveling and after my first week i really felt like i have known some of its older members for years like we were old friends,a very inviting and friendly community.

So please come check out what mosaic and dark mosaic has to offer,we look forward to leveling with you!

jazzyfae
01.23.2013 , 09:06 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by inknform View Post
*gasp!*

Stop lying.. We all know it's a trap.. You don't even have the decency to actually serve cookies! pfft!
Hyperspace Motivators
Interested in joining the Motivators? Click me!
Momo - Gunslinger / Deajah - Sorc

KingDemonwing
01.24.2013 , 05:42 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by inknform View Post
*gasp!*

Hey, how come I wasn't invited? I would of liked some cookies. But anyways Mosaic is a friendly and very laid back guild, same goes for Dark Mosaic the Imp side of the guild. The weekly Flashpoint runs and monthly Datacron runs can be rather entertaining. And how do you get the link to the guild website to come up the way you guys do
MOSAIC - JEDI COVENANT
Guild Website
Honderin - Sentinel
Rei'kirc - Juggernaut

haliy
01.30.2013 , 05:52 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by KingDemonwing View Post
Hey, how come I wasn't invited? I would of liked some cookies.
Because last time, you ate all the cookies and we had to break out the hidden stash of Churros
MOSAIC - JEDI COVENANT
Guild Website
Haliy - 55 Sentinel ~ Windigo - 55 Shadow ~ Kája - 55 Sage
Vindeta - 55 Commando ~ Snapshote - 55 Operative