Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pub side pvp guilds

leijae
01.24.2013 , 02:19 PM | #41
do i have a big ego? yes. but did i ever claim to be the best? absolutely not. i just said i'm better than you.
UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START.

DeepFreese
01.24.2013 , 02:22 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by leijae View Post
do i have a big ego? yes. but did i ever claim to be the best? absolutely not. i just said i'm better than you.
And I think the general consensus is that you're not better than the players in the pub side guilds that you like to trash. So you can say you are better, but it means nothing because clearly everyone in this thread states you aren't. That's including your own ex-guildies.
Creus
Robbs(Sniper) Robs(Assassin) Croozz(Jugg) Harata(Guardian) Se'an(Powertech) and Se-an(Marauder)
The Squirtle Squad[The Harbinger}

sphyg
01.24.2013 , 02:25 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by leijae View Post
As males, we all have big egos. The difference between men and boys is men know when to keep it in check.
Sphyg - Tha'dokta - Sphig - - - Bastion
Sphig - Sa'rissa - Sphygg - Who'just - U'just - - - Harbinger
The Chatos Paladins

leijae
01.24.2013 , 02:29 PM | #44
this is getting fun. I'm the squirrel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=hYlKQd4pk7k

leijae
01.24.2013 , 02:37 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Psirebral View Post
me either! i love it

Eggsbacon
01.24.2013 , 02:49 PM | #47
This thread is amazing.
pew pew pew pew

Nachos!

Nokecity
01.24.2013 , 04:37 PM | #48
Did your mouth write a check your *** couldn't cash. Did you make a complete *** out of yourself on the SWTOR Forums and nobody likes you anymore, well you're in luck!!!!!
At the law offices of Shao'Kahn & Justice we specialize in getting you out of a ****ed up situation that you're compeletly responsible for.
We also specialize in; Noobs, D-bags, Total Trollers and Mother****ers who don't know when to ****.
Attorney and Client confidentiality are in full effect in our offices, our motto is "We believe YOU, no matter how ****ed up you are, WE BELIEVE YOU ."

Official Consoltation hours are: 7:00am - 7:15am every 2nd Tuesday of the 3rd month of the year. We can also be reached at 1-800-I-FUKD-UP (1-800-438-5387)

We look forward to helping you un-**** your situation.
Vengeance Legend - I'm your favorite Juggernaut's favorite Juggernaut

<THE AGENCY>POR VIDA

hammyt
01.24.2013 , 05:09 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Nokecity View Post
Did your mouth write a check your *** couldn't cash. Did you make a complete *** out of yourself on the SWTOR Forums and nobody likes you anymore, well you're in luck!!!!!
At the law offices of Shao'Kahn & Justice we specialize in getting you out of a ****ed up situation that you're compeletly responsible for.
We also specialize in; Noobs, D-bags, Total Trollers and Mother****ers who don't know when to ****.
Attorney and Client confidentiality are in full effect in our offices, our motto is "We believe YOU, no matter how ****ed up you are, WE BELIEVE YOU ."

Official Consoltation hours are: 7:00am - 7:15am every 2nd Tuesday of the 3rd month of the year. We can also be reached at 1-800-I-FUKD-UP (1-800-438-5387)

We look forward to helping you un-**** your situation.
lmao shao " fatality"

lord_metus
01.24.2013 , 05:24 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by nokecity View Post
did your mouth write a check your *** couldn't cash. Did you make a complete *** out of yourself on the swtor forums and nobody likes you anymore, well you're in luck!!!!!
At the law offices of shao'kahn & justice we specialize in getting you out of a ****ed up situation that you're compeletly responsible for.
We also specialize in; noobs, d-bags, total trollers and mother****ers who don't know when to ****.
Attorney and client confidentiality are in full effect in our offices, our motto is "we believe you, no matter how ****ed up you are, we believe you ."

official consoltation hours are: 7:00am - 7:15am every 2nd tuesday of the 3rd month of the year. We can also be reached at 1-800-i-fukd-up (1-800-438-5387)

we look forward to helping you un-**** your situation.
win!!!
Sith Tyránnus