Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Recent influx of WZ bads

CreeCwee
01.23.2013 , 07:19 PM | #21
you're all bad.
character name
guild
cool quote

vimm
01.24.2013 , 04:39 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
It's an odd post coming from you Mez, since you're one of those players who don't do damage, objectives, or really nothing at all.
He don't do nothing?
geeR
Phantom of the Operative

ImmortalLeoman
01.24.2013 , 11:04 AM | #23
I liek turtles.
I am the Blackness.... /flap

Wraiven
01.24.2013 , 11:37 AM | #24
If you are running regular WZ's...you get whatever you get. Bads have a right to play the same as you do. Where did you go when you considered yourself a bad? Oh wait, you were born a good...right?

Queue RWZ's. This is where it sounds like you belong, not hanging out with all the bads who are just trying to have fun in regular WZ's.

Me, I'll keep hanging out with them...for the most part, they are fun people to run WZ's with....except when you get that one guy who yells and stomps his feet while calling everyone bads....yes, that same guy sitting at the bottom of the medals list who only got 3 medals.

Just sayin...
Republic: Krulex (Shadow) Kn (Guardian) Krll (Sentinel) Wanatrime (Vanguard)
Imperial: Wraiven (Assassin) Krullous (Marauder) Krawl (Jugg) Xin (Jugg)
♠♠♠ The Soulstalker Legacy ♠♠♠
-FIGHT-

islander
01.24.2013 , 11:45 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Wraiven View Post
If you are running regular WZ's...you get whatever you get. Bads have a right to play the same as you do. Where did you go when you considered yourself a bad? Oh wait, you were born a good...right?

Queue RWZ's. This is where it sounds like you belong, not hanging out with all the bads who are just trying to have fun in regular WZ's.

Me, I'll keep hanging out with them...for the most part, they are fun people to run WZ's with....except when you get that one guy who yells and stomps his feet while calling everyone bads....yes, that same guy sitting at the bottom of the medals list who only got 3 medals.

Just sayin...
As soon as Bioware enables 4 man or solo queueing for rateds, I suspect you'll have far less issues like this.
Requiring 4 mans isnt too much to ask...solo queueing, perhaps is.

I also want to note that I agree with the OP. I've seen and played through the new wave of bads myself, as this guy just finished leveling 2 weeks ago. Republics were kicking our tails all over the place most days - in part because they greatly outnumbered us in healers 90% of the time. Still, the sad numbers that came out of these derpers (whether they be warriors or PTs) was just stunning. Having 2 healers to none alone doesn't kill you in some warzones, being a terribad DPSer when that's your job, now THAT will kill warzone success.

Also, I'm still stunned that in 90-95% of my warzones, I'm the one marking the first two healers. I don't understand how so many supposedly skilled players don't understand the idea of finding and then killing soft support targets first.

I'm far from a pro player, but the attention to detail alone that I generally exhibit sadly makes me better then the vast majority out there. This is probably why we're getting slaughtered these days.
Gllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five

ForsakenKing
01.24.2013 , 11:51 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Wraiven View Post
I love that guy. I enjoy pointing out the mistakes he/she made in the WZ and have them continue to rage back that everyone else, especially me, are terribads.

Last time this happened, it was an scoundrel in CW who happened to lose a node and didnt call for help. I didnt say anything at that time but after he called everyone horrible, I threw that out + some things about not being able to mez + having their keyboard stunned, you know, the usual troll stuff. he came back with Im the worst shadow dps on the server. I laughed at that since for that wz, my shadow was not only in full tank spec but in full tank gear (i know, shocking lol). After that, I had a great time going to town on him lol.

Hywhan
01.24.2013 , 02:35 PM | #27
Make friends.
<Hostile Takeover>
twitch.tv/hywhan
Pot5

TacoGoat
01.24.2013 , 03:39 PM | #28
As of late I've been running reg wzs religiously - I'm starting to remember names and legacies I 'want' and 'do not want' to pvp with.

Also I keep seeing the same sweepers on Pub side in premades. Playing the flavour of the month spec does not make you a good player; especially if your whole team is sweep spec except for 2 or 3 healers... I'm getting tired of those people trying to trash talk my Pug teams... Like seriously.
The Arynne Legacy - POT5
Tacogoat (50 Immortal Juggernaught), Hinnaa (50 Healer Sorc), Valaynna (50 Operative Healer), Bunnyhugz (50 Healer Merc), Erethan (50 Assassin Tank), and many including 'hugs' and silly names. Altaholism is bad mkay.

Slinnak
01.24.2013 , 04:01 PM | #29
Lol this is kind of a funny thread but it's true. Idk how pub side is but not only the number of bad players but also the number of trash talking "pro wannabes" has seemed to have gotten out of hand as well. I think most people just do wzs for comms but then there's people who sometimes I wonder if they q just to troll or start crap. The majority of people I have on my ignore list I think are from pug wzs. Ziriano and Fightlol to name a few are probably some of the most immature and least skilled players I've came across if you find yourself in a group with them you're better off just re q'ing. Same with Gohuttball although he's not that bad at his class.

Some people just need to learn to get a subscription and save their bs talk for the opposing faction not their own team mates. Overall I think I'd rather have a pub or f2p player on my team then some people because we were all new to this game at one point and some of those recruit geared players or "bads" could turn out to be pretty good in the future granted as long as they know or learn how to play their class well, get better gear, and don't get involved in the silly little "I'm the best suck it" games that seem to be occurring in wzs more often which both looks bad for their guilds and doesn't even make the community look good.

GrizzlesMcKenzie
01.25.2013 , 07:49 AM | #30
Let's be honest Mez, you arent too great yourself. Whenever i am on my pubs and we beat you right after the match you say 1v1 me kid without your pocket heals- when in fact i solo queue most of the time and you almost always run in a premade with healers. Not only that, but you just lack ability to do anything other than smash. SO GET AT ME BRAH AND GET ON MURRRR LEVEL