Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Aurora Canon 4man Requires at least 3 Humans?

Hovergame
01.22.2013 , 03:28 PM | #21
*Cough cough* Colicoid War Game *Cough cough*
This H4 is still doable with 3 humans ......

Lostpenguins
01.22.2013 , 05:43 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Stevenkedneydhsn View Post
It clearly says it is a heroic 4 quest, it's expected that users be able to understand that it means it was suited for 4 players to complete. It's not the developers job to put a warning on everything because you were too impatient to fill up the other slots with players.
Lolwut?

Sorry, but they did this as a way to force you to group seeing as how I can solo HM FP's on my own with just my comp and I can do every other Heroic 2+ quest in this game, and the other Heroic 4 they give me at Black Hole. "Suited" and "required" are very different things. So far no other Heroic quest requires more than a single person.

The point is that they made this one with the requirement of having 4 people... which is sort of annoying. They are sort of forcing group content on you to get the weekly bonus. I get operations needing groups, but I felt this level of forced is a bit annoying.

Hovergame
01.22.2013 , 09:03 PM | #23
Sometimes, I can't understand people.

We are playing a MMORPG and, once in a while, Bioware adds something requiring more than a single player, and what ? Some folks are whining. Get over it or go play Tetris (or Super Mario Bros) alone.

And, AGAIN, THIS QUEST DOESN'T REQUIRE 4 PLAYERS, 3 ARE ENOUGH TO COMPLETE IT.

Jeweledleah
01.23.2013 , 04:24 AM | #24
personally, I've done that quest exactly once and never again. I don't find it fun, I find it tedious. I generally like grouping with people so that's not an issue. what I dislike about Aurora's cannon in addition to length (it really feels more like mini flashpoint then a heroic quest) is that no matter what happens down the road, no matter how much level cap and gear may rise, is that you'll never be able to do it with less then 3 people. oh well.

itsmymillertime
01.23.2013 , 05:18 PM | #25
Bioware when announcing Section X specifically stated that the heroic is for 4 people and companions do not count, so just because you can cheat most heroic 4, doesnt mean you can on all of them and assuming you can on all of them is not a good way of thinking. I understand you want to play with your other half, but some content you have to have more people.

Ryofo
01.24.2013 , 08:49 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by itsmymillertime View Post
Bioware when announcing Section X specifically stated that the heroic is for 4 people and companions do not count, so just because you can cheat most heroic 4, doesnt mean you can on all of them and assuming you can on all of them is not a good way of thinking. I understand you want to play with your other half, but some content you have to have more people.
How is being good enough to do H4's without 4 ppl cheating? Just because it is H4 doesn't mean you have to use 4 ppl, it's just recommended that you do because it will be challenging otherwise.

Lostpenguins
01.24.2013 , 10:30 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Ryofo View Post
How is being good enough to do H4's without 4 ppl cheating? Just because it is H4 doesn't mean you have to use 4 ppl, it's just recommended that you do because it will be challenging otherwise.
Exactly. Heroic 4 =/= Needs 4 people (or 3 people as some people like to point it out).

Tbh, heroic content should not mean that you have to group up.

I understand that BW is gating some things to require you to get flagged for PvP, group up, etc. I'm just complaining that I find it annoying that they are forcing this to require more than 1 person to complete.

wetslampigduex
01.24.2013 , 10:50 AM | #28
Wow people find anything to cry about its pretty funny. If you wanna solo it than solo it if you wanna do it with 2 people go right ahead. It's pretty simple and when you get to the last boss just say "need 1-3 people to come click AC for me rest is finished". Instead you come here and cry because in an mmo you can't solo everything. Get over yourself

wetslampigduex
01.24.2013 , 10:51 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Lostpenguins View Post
Exactly. Heroic 4 =/= Needs 4 people (or 3 people as some people like to point it out).

Tbh, heroic content should not mean that you have to group up.

I understand that BW is gating some things to require you to get flagged for PvP, group up, etc. I'm just complaining that I find it annoying that they are forcing this to require more than 1 person to complete.
^ this guys is also probably one of the people crying that premades need to be banned form pvp lol

Lostpenguins
01.24.2013 , 11:21 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by wetslampigduex View Post
^ this guys is also probably one of the people crying that premades need to be banned form pvp lol
Funny, cuz I'm not. Though, I think Rift got it right where premades follow a formula where they look for other premades, first and foremost.

I'm actually one of the people that wasn't against the requirements for HK-51 requiring some FP content and such. I'm not even really complaining that you have to do the content in a group, per se... well, I find it annoying, but I accept it since it's a minor inconvenience.

My real problem is that people seem to think that when a quest says "Heroic" that it immediately means it requires 2+ people. And that's not really the truth in this game, is it? So if the general rule has been that Heroics =/= group content, then stop using that as the basis for the justification for this quest.

I hope this more adequately explains my side of the argument as you seem to have a serious lack of understanding what I was trying to explain.