Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith inquisitor PVP gear

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Sith inquisitor PVP gear

Youfaill
01.22.2013 , 11:39 AM | #1
hi all

I just bought full war hero force master set for my sith sorcerer (madness build). But now i hear from people that i should mix the mystic set with the force master set. They also told me i could change the Enchants/mods so i get a higher willpower. Can anyone tell me what i should really do?

thanks

MasterFeign
01.22.2013 , 03:07 PM | #2
If you're interesting in min maxing, the elite war her force master leggings provide the most willpower, I believe.

Youfaill
01.23.2013 , 08:26 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterFeign View Post
If you're interesting in min maxing, the elite war her force master leggings provide the most willpower, I believe.
Yes i want to min max but i mean my surge & critical rating

MasterFeign
01.23.2013 , 09:45 PM | #4
If you have the 1% maxed affection from a companion and the agent buff (5%) you'll have 21% right off the bat. I generally would use an implant or two, and the rest would depend on willpower. I believe their are a few different types of surge related mods, I tend to get the one focused on willpower. I think there are 3 mods of a willpower, power and surge type, one each for focusing on each stat.

OpeningToEndgame
01.24.2013 , 06:15 AM | #5
I have 2 piece EWH FM and 2 piece EWH FM. I plan to buy another EWH FM belt and rip the mods out and put them into my chest. I won't have a 63 enhancement, but *shrug" EWH provides plenty of crit and surge. If those 2 stats aren't maxed. Forget about it. I went with all power not to long ago. I changed to crit and surge and my dps tripled. lol