Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DUNADAIN
01.24.2013 , 02:45 AM | #141
No cartel coins yet.

Ostmensch
01.24.2013 , 04:27 AM | #142
Same here.

This is really frustrating, those cartel points are part of our sub and I wanna buy that new speeder :-(

redfurry
01.24.2013 , 05:45 AM | #143
Last month I received my monthly coins on 21th; this month, no coins yet after patch.

Onlyxwishes
01.24.2013 , 05:46 AM | #144
I have yet to receive mine as well, really sucks
"Cake is a lie, there is only pie. Through pie, I gain weight. Through weight, I gain obesity. Through obesity, I gain diabetes. Through diabetes, my life is broken. The insulin shall set me free." - Diabetes Code

Beesodd
01.24.2013 , 05:48 AM | #145 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Thank you for the continuing reports everyone. I'm just posting as a reminder that we're working on getting this issue resolved to get everyone their coins.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

dakisback
01.24.2013 , 09:19 AM | #146
Still missing my coins...
DakisbackMarkmanship Sniper Dakisbehindyou[AMR]Lethality Operative DakiscatImmortal Juggernaut Dakisaheadofyou Darkness Assassin
<The Revenant>
The Shadowlands

SatyrFox
01.24.2013 , 10:17 AM | #147
Just wanted to add my name to the list of subscribers without monthly coins. Thanks for working on it!

Sledgeweb
01.24.2013 , 11:43 AM | #148
I'm also overdue on coins. Hopefully collecting interest.

Also, why don't any of the official responses on this matter show up in the Dev Tracker?

Darvus
01.24.2013 , 11:44 AM | #149
I have not gotten mine yet, either. Has anyone else noticed that they are being billed earlier and earlier, each month??
"The weak deserve their fate..."

Darvus Sinister
Minions of Darkness

Angror
01.24.2013 , 11:46 AM | #150
Quote: Originally Posted by Darvus View Post
I have not gotten mine yet, either. Has anyone else noticed that they are being billed earlier and earlier, each month??
Might be your sub is based on a 30 day pay period and not month to month. No clue myself though as i buy the 60day pre paid cards.
Im part of Generation X the generation that was supose to wreck it all. Sure glad thats where i am instead of Generation Y - as in Why cant i just have that without doing anything for it.