Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game randomly logs off and get stuck on loading screen

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Game randomly logs off and get stuck on loading screen

Bhidr
01.23.2013 , 11:30 AM | #1
Hi!

For the last hour and a half I get randomly semi log off (never on character screen, the game gets stuck with loading bar in 1/4). It happened 8 times already - I have to alt tab after a few minutes of waiting.

Anyone else having this issue? It is PRETTY annoying

InfernalDark
01.23.2013 , 11:33 AM | #2
yep, was doing Huttball and now I'm stuck in loading screen

Bhidr
01.23.2013 , 12:09 PM | #3
Ok, so just now it happened again - and tbh, it seems with every "maintanence" or update, the game gets more screwed up. Constant lagging for no reason at my side of the PC, monthly cartel coins only if enough people beg loud enough, bugged flashpoints....What the hell??? Im not saying the game is bad overall, but geez - if I wanna sell something, the customer shouldnt be angry after purchase.

Bhidr
01.23.2013 , 02:06 PM | #4
3 times now, since my last post. I understand that I´m not the only person who is screaming "CS, do something about my problem", but do you ACTUALLY working on anything right now? Because, you know, there are still no CCs in (not just) my account and all the other people are still having problems downloading patch (it seems from their posts).

Soooo.......yeah. Is CS a paid position or did you volunteered? Because there are not that many posts from CS on the forums to justify your presence + most of your responses are very vague.

sehuncara
01.23.2013 , 03:14 PM | #5
Yup,I'm getting this since todays cartel market patch aswell, every 10-20 mins game drops to a load screen and gets stuck 1/4 of the way , spinny thing spins but no joy, apart from some pleasant music to calm my rages at the screen,then its log out and reload back in, only to have it happen again,so I cant actually get anything done
le sigh.
**The Cara Legacy**

**DARKSTANCE**

Bhidr
01.23.2013 , 08:02 PM | #6
Alright, possible FIX (but probably just a weird coincidence) - I updated firmware on my wifi router and switched the channel from "Auto" to "1". Doesnt make any sense, but the game is running now about 3 hours without lags and most importantly still no stucking on loading screen.

So you guys try that and let me know if it worked for you - I would like to know (cause it really doesnt make much sense, that this would be the fix ).

If the issue returns, i will post it here again.

jarshr
01.23.2013 , 08:06 PM | #7
SAME issue for me.................................it would appear EVERY TIME I now D/C i get a bugged loading screen over the original back to server select.....come on you Eaware, how can you keep breaking stuff....its beyond a joke, you should start giving subscribers compensation,....... breaks EVERY PATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eggsalicious
01.23.2013 , 08:26 PM | #8
Same problem here. I'm losing patience.

~Eggs

Nataph
01.23.2013 , 08:45 PM | #9
Happening to me as well. I was on earlier and it was fine but now.. i cant stay on for more than 10 seconds without going to loading screen and getting stuck.
The Bastion
55 Ixzaran 55 Hâdassah 55 Hada'ssah 55 Nashata 55 Nataph
55 Sashasa

Bhidr
01.23.2013 , 08:53 PM | #10
Maybe it´s some bad traffic management? I was getting stuck when there were over 170 ppl in my instance. Now i thought i found a fix but maybe it´s just that my current instance has 60 ppl. I really dont know.