Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Enemy of the Future (Story Rp) OOC signups

rymasta
01.23.2013 , 02:24 PM | #1
This thread will Be the sign ups first then I will start the Story. Every so often I will throw in events that will impact the story as a whole. Anyone can join however this is a Republic mission and the enemies will be NPC’s. You can interact with enemies and control their actions with your character only. You can kill any enemy that’s not marked in orange. .I will say when Orange enemies can be killed. For sign ups just say your character's class, race, name, rank or title, and a little bit about them. The group size is 4-5 people excluding me. Any questions feel free to post them =)

(I will be playing the Revanite)
The group must enter the dangerous section X and track down a dangerous sith lord. The Republic has tracked this Sith with the help of the Order of Revan. They took a special intrest in this dangerous sith and request that a team find him in Section X and stop him. They have sent a Revanite to meet with the group at overlook camp. The group will meet him there and board a shuttle that will take them to their destination………
[Jung Ma] Remnants of Hope- Kotta Terress
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"
www.remnantsofhope.com

legolegion
01.23.2013 , 05:28 PM | #2
i know you said it`s republic any chance for a sith

Lucifersfinest
01.23.2013 , 06:36 PM | #3
\I'd Love to join, [gonna have to think of a new character though,] and because Im hoping to use a race that's not in game, [like a Trandoshan,]
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

rymasta
01.23.2013 , 06:59 PM | #4
That depends is the sith a light side or dark side ? I'd like them to have the group get along
www.remnantsofhope.com

Lucifersfinest
01.23.2013 , 08:53 PM | #5
I found a species!

Species: shistvanen,
Name: Lukarna,
Job: scouting, protecting the VIP, [the revanite,]
OOC class would be: smuggler,
personality: Brash, a 'lone wolf' [sorry for the bad joke,], does whatever she can to get the job done.
Home world: Tatooine,
Bio:
Born on Tatooine, she would always be exploring around as a child, when she was the age of 16, her parents were killed by tuskan sand raiders, so she began to free lance for the local hutt, [I know Jabba's not there, but there must be a Hutt right?] after a while she became a bit too 'rash' for his liking, so he sent her out on a mission involving two guards, they went to the position they were supposed to go to. then they turned on her, one of the guards there, one she had came to like, also shot her, he had a viscous grin as he did, she was left in the sand near death, when a republic squad arrived, they injected her with kolto, and stitched her wounds up. she awoke on courasant, after that day she never trusted anyone, [hence the lone wolf] and has been helping the republic scout out un discovered planets. she is also very skilled with hand to hand combat, and with blaster snipers and rifles,
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

rymasta
01.23.2013 , 09:33 PM | #6
Your character looks great and is approved

1 Spot has been taken

Current roster :
Lanser The Revanite
Lukarna
www.remnantsofhope.com

Scutum
01.23.2013 , 11:03 PM | #7
Sounds interesting!

Species: Epicanthix
Birth Planet: Panatha
Name: Vux Tuul
Job/Rank: Sergeant and Combat Medic in the Army of the Republic

Physique/Appearance: Tall, muscular, light olive-colored skin, and green eyes. Scars all over his chest and back. Dark brown hair in a small braided ponytail. Imagine a grizzled veteran.

Equipment: Light Republic Armor, a powerful scattergun, and various first-aid/operating tools/devices.

Personality: Above all things, Vux demands professionalism. He strictly follows the orders of his superiors and likes to get the job done on a prompt schedule, disliking any sort of behavior that could potentially harm the military's plans. His strong sense of loyalty and determination makes him a worthy member of any team, and his courage puts him on the front line of any fight. He also has a great disliking of anything or anyone related to "the force"...even if the person is on the same side.

Bio: Vux was always raised to be a loyal member of the Republic's military, his parents living on Coruscant and his father already a member of the Navy. As he grew up Vux found himself being drawn away from his father's path of fighting in the skies and space, instead choosing to help the soldiers who fought and bled on the ground. As a private his extreme dedication to the Republic and his squad-mates immediately put him in the spotlight of his superiors, who elevated him to a small leadership role and showed him off to others as the ideal soldier.

It was on his first mission as a squad leader that he first came into direct contact with force-users, having to defend an outpost from a group of Imperial troopers led by a devious Sith warrior. The warrior cut through his men almost effortlessly, and captured him along with the outpost. He spent the next few days as the Sith's personal punching bag, being constantly tortured by the madman who was infuriated by Vux's genetic immunity to mind-based abilities. It wasn't until a large Republic force arrived to retake the base that the Sith was finally killed and Vux set free.

Afterwards he was given a medal for his bravery and sent to train new recruits...until a new mission arrived that seemed suited to his genetic resistances and new-found hatred of all things Sith.

Sorry for the length
<--------------------------------------------------->
"This is all very interesting, but why should I care?"
―Kyle Katarn

legolegion
01.24.2013 , 02:04 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by rymasta View Post
That depends is the sith a light side or dark side ? I'd like them to have the group get along
She loyal imperial, yes she will ds option if does not damage the empire and give her gain. Though anti-empire descions she, refarin from doing. She has died once stopping a space station weapons being abled to be fired on balmorra ls option. However in same game, she luached a republic cruiser into hyperspace into a planet to weaken a powerfull new enemy to empire. Which is a darkside option.
So if the guy is threat to the empire then she happily join in

rymasta
01.24.2013 , 10:55 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Scutum View Post
Sounds interesting!

Species: Epicanthix
Birth Planet: Panatha
Name: Vux Tuul
Job/Rank: Sergeant and Combat Medic in the Army of the Republic
Looks good you are in

Current roster :
Lanser
lukarna
Vux Tuul
www.remnantsofhope.com

rymasta
01.24.2013 , 10:56 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
She loyal imperial, yes she will ds option if does not damage the empire and give her gain. Though anti-empire descions she, refarin from doing. She has died once stopping a space station weapons being abled to be fired on balmorra ls option. However in same game, she luached a republic cruiser into hyperspace into a planet to weaken a powerfull new enemy to empire. Which is a darkside option.
So if the guy is threat to the empire then she happily join in
Ok I will add her to the group but she has to get along with everyone (I know there may be disagreements in any group republic or imperial but she can't turn on the group or anything) Other than she looks good =)
www.remnantsofhope.com