Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Khem Val companion story (SPOILERS)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Khem Val companion story (SPOILERS)

revansowns
01.20.2013 , 02:27 PM | #1
I just have to say: Props to Bioware! The story quest with Khem Val was awesome. Having just completed it last night, I found it was almost engaging as the class story

When I first met Khem, he's a psycho killer, and I'm like, he's cool, but ugh not a very deep character. Everything changes when he and Zash have their little accident, and I was almost feeling sorry for him seeing how much pain she was causing him mentally. And then to have a choice at the end between Zash and Khem, was great. Really developed Khem into a much more interesting character than he initially was, unlike for example the Sergeant Rusk quests.

Anyone else agree?
The Darkslayer Legacy
Zhendai - Level 55 Jedi Guardian Valixe - Level 52 Sith Sorcerer Omin'it - Level 52 Sniper Valiantes - Level 50 Commando Thondurr - Level 50 Jedi Shadow Ikorath - Level 50 Sith Marauder Araxxo - Level 13 Powertech Tegldef -Level 36 Scoundrel

darklordpotter
01.21.2013 , 05:36 AM | #2
I enjoyed the end of his companion quest although I felt they could have done more with it given the options available.

AlixMV
01.23.2013 , 06:13 PM | #3
I had no real opinion of him at first, but I agree that I really enjoyed his story arc. I loved how they managed to weave the Chapter 1 story into his story so it wasn't just one-and-done like many of the classes can get; it also made his story more personal, since the Inquisitor has history with Zash.

Plus, I'll admit: when he calls my Inquisitor 'little Sith', I get warm fuzzies.
~ Jedi Covenant ~ (formerly Kass City & Canderous Ordo)
Sollyni ~ Brixyl ~ Jynnifyr / Serateh ~ Ydris