Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rise of the Hutt Cartel: First Look Video

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Rise of the Hutt Cartel: First Look Video
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Beniboybling
01.23.2013 , 02:07 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by itsmymillertime View Post
the video made me wanting more like a good video should, but it was too short and did not show enough, i am really disappointed.
Notice how it was titled, 'first look' - we can expect more in the future. Not that it matters because you can play the whole thing for 6 :P

AgentJacen
01.23.2013 , 02:09 PM | #32
Haven't seen enough to tell, I'll probably buy it though.
"Only I've been both Jedi and Sith, and found clarity in the force." -Revan

Beniboybling
01.23.2013 , 02:13 PM | #33
You guys should checkout the screenshots and concept art (scroll down to the bottom) - gives you a better idea of what the planet actually looks like. Looks very unique.

iimagiicii
01.23.2013 , 02:13 PM | #34
Can't wait Bioware, keep up the good work!

Costello
01.23.2013 , 02:33 PM | #35
It explains what the Republic is doing there and we see a few shots of them battling the Hutts but what are the Empire up to? Tomb raiding to make the Sith Inquisitor feel at home?

What of the 20 trait trees that will have 5 new skills in them. Any Chance of seeing what sort of new skills and how they will be worked into the existing trees?

sandisrd
01.23.2013 , 03:11 PM | #36
Hi,

Looks incredible!, thank you Lucas arts and Bioware, I am looking most forward to this...
Collector's edition owner
''Blindness of Democracy has grown her roots in every one of us, it's up to us individually to find it and eliminated it!'' - Darth Imperius

paowee
01.23.2013 , 03:12 PM | #37
Is the early access still available if i pre order the copy now?
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

nidalad
01.23.2013 , 03:40 PM | #38
Not impressed, this reveals nothing we didn't know, it's simply a glittery promotional video. More importantly Hutts?!?!?! *** Hutts are a side track in Star Wars, main story lines should follow along with Imperial/Republic light/dark conflict as Star Wars always has.
Moonrunner

Loucocdo
01.23.2013 , 03:45 PM | #39
maybe this is not the place to ask this question however the answer is not found anywhere else!
If the person does not buy or do not pre order the Rise of the Hutt Cartel he'll be able to play and get the level 55 or even for someone who is free to play will be able to get the lvl 55 among other bonus that is bringing Expansion ?

Mistress_Ivi
01.23.2013 , 03:57 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by nidalad View Post
Not impressed, this reveals nothing we didn't know, it's simply a glittery promotional video. More importantly Hutts?!?!?! *** Hutts are a side track in Star Wars, main story lines should follow along with Imperial/Republic light/dark conflict as Star Wars always has.
The annoying thing is, the Hutts have always been a 3rd wheel to the conflict - yet no game has made massive use of this potential faction. If you imagine the Empire and Republic both being 40% of the map and the Cartel owning maybe 15% of the remaining 20%... they can really make a difference.

It kinda irks me they didn't include a 'freelancer' smuggler/BH that followed the Hutt side of things - the two classes have never been 100% on one side.
Former SWG Player and Bloody Proud of it!