Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Republic base Section:X pvp @ 1/20

CharlieBrown
01.21.2013 , 04:01 PM | #1
While <E> was waiting around for Dreadtooth to respawn we decided to have a little fun and attack the republic base. We ran around unchecked for a good amount of time until a group of pubs came and pushed us out. Dreadtooth was back up so we cleared him and hung out at the base some more.

A few of you guys put up a good resistance both times around. Honorable mentions:

Gottvater: We must have killed you 30+ times. Getting destroyed by 10+ people at once within 2 globals never slowed you down once! No matter how many times, you kept coming back for more, even took out a few of us! Nothing like respawning instantly at full health to keep you going.

Gaieln: Ate my face when you retook the base. It was the beginning of the end when you guys came in. Took you out a couple of times but we were pretty much wiped clean when you came after me the last time.

Pepperpots: Your guerrilla tactics forced us to split group and send companions after you.

Zhrex: This guy. This guy! We were laughing our heads off in TS when you'd pluck someone off the ledge. That's what they get for standing too close!

Denaal, Plexus, Galoree, Briste, Moore, Mclovinx, Adikia, Semrick, Meeso, Detergent, Mowats, Terrens, Azelia, Olly: <3

I have to tell you, that was probably some of the most fun I've had in world PVP in a while. I have some screenshots I took that I'll be posting later. This might be the thing to do while waiting for dreadtooth from now on
Fiera MainAssassin Tank
<E> Guild Prophecy of the Five

ckoneful
01.21.2013 , 10:55 PM | #2
Corpse camping 20v1 isn't world pvp or "fun".

CharlieBrown
01.23.2013 , 02:44 PM | #3
1/20 is a reference to the date, as in January 20th. There were a few people who /danced with us and asked that we leave them alone to turn in their missions, so we did. We did accidentally kill one a few times from incidental AoE. It was his own fault for standing in those orbitals!
Fiera MainAssassin Tank
<E> Guild Prophecy of the Five