Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Druzod
01.23.2013 , 10:13 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by AdorkDarkfly View Post
Having same problem. Subscription billed and cleared at bank on the 17th but no monthly cartel coins. I did recieve my monthly amount for the security key tho.
Oh yeah, I did get my security key coins, just not my subscriber coins.
"That is my spot. In an ever changing world, it is a single point of consistency. If my life were expressed as a function on a four dimensional Cartesian coordinate system, that spot, from the moment I first sat on it, would be 0-0-0-0. " -- Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Cylnael
01.23.2013 , 10:14 AM | #22
we are after the maintenance, still no CC ....

Mercurial_Harpy
01.23.2013 , 10:14 AM | #23
Same problem here. I have in game tickets filed, no response.

Guys, you need to fix this. We're the ones paying the monthly fee, remember?

~The Argost Legacy~

~Jedi Covenant~

Qsephus
01.23.2013 , 10:19 AM | #24
hi

i have the same issue about the cartel coins, im a monthly suber and have not recieved anything since early Dec 2012.. should have got some more thins month when sub is paid nothing.. BIOWARE you need to sort this out and maintainance has taken place an still no coins ..

DirgaAli
01.23.2013 , 10:35 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi DirgaAli,

We are seeing some issues with this alright. Can you please wait until after tomorrow's maintenence and report again if your coins still have not arrived.

Thanks.
Well, i still dont received my additional cartel coins, and its already after a maintenance now.
Please fix this.
There Is A Balance Beetween Light and Dark

timboprod
01.23.2013 , 10:42 AM | #26
Same story with me

iamthehoyden
01.23.2013 , 10:44 AM | #27
Same thing here. The security key grant came through. Usually the monthly grant hits on the 22nd, but it hasn't shown up.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

jimmyvantoorn
01.23.2013 , 10:55 AM | #28
Waited for the update but still no monthly cartel coins anyone else the same prob after the maintenance update ?

Angror
01.23.2013 , 10:57 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by jimmyvantoorn View Post
Waited for the update but still no monthly cartel coins anyone else the same prob after the maintenance update ?
Probobly everyone who is a sub, its nice that they had time to toss some new items on the CM though. Seems like EA/Bioware is out to have all there subs cancell so they can roll a solid free to play model and fire whats left of thier CS team.
Im part of Generation X the generation that was supose to wreck it all. Sure glad thats where i am instead of Generation Y - as in Why cant i just have that without doing anything for it.

dvdwelch
01.23.2013 , 11:00 AM | #30
Just adding my name to the list of those who have not recieved their monthly CCs.