Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

SWTOR, Windows and Memory leaks - how to fix.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Dalborra
SWTOR, Windows and Memory leaks - how to fix.
 

Fixiooo's Avatar


Fixiooo
01.18.2013 , 05:12 AM | #11
This needs a bump.

Timbohh's Avatar


Timbohh
01.18.2013 , 05:16 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Fixiooo View Post
This needs a bump.
It needs a sticky!
Timboh, Timbohh, Idzol, Lozdi, Werthless
The Wins Legacy
"I'm a lover AND a fighter... simultaneously"

BilboFett's Avatar


BilboFett
01.21.2013 , 12:04 AM | #13
This also worked for me, very grateful for the link.

Suronal's Avatar


Suronal
01.22.2013 , 07:55 PM | #14
This "Extends" the amount of a time before a crash, it still is not a solution..

I still crash, on my Alienware M17X ... Yet my Desktop Computer works Perfect, no crashes...

Wish it was a bit more conclusive ... i often feel like the "Process of Elimination" Tactic does not apply with this client lol..

vermura's Avatar


vermura
01.22.2013 , 10:33 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Suronal View Post
This "Extends" the amount of a time before a crash, it still is not a solution..

I still crash, on my Alienware M17X ... Yet my Desktop Computer works Perfect, no crashes...

Wish it was a bit more conclusive ... i often feel like the "Process of Elimination" Tactic does not apply with this client lol..
Trying have it clear your cache every 5 minutes as well. Basically, if you run out of RAM - you crash.
The Bastion Seraphic Nexus
My toons and their Valor Rank: Setx 100, Sety ~70, Arikall ~80, Arikal ~70, Arikill ~60, Arikrule ~70, Lolgasm ~60, Arikell ~70.
Dark Age of Camelot: Vermura - Midgaard Kay - Realm Rank 10 Healer

Tarrecq's Avatar


Tarrecq
01.23.2013 , 02:37 AM | #16
Cant wait to get home to try this

Thanks up front

DarthInsiria's Avatar


DarthInsiria
01.23.2013 , 03:50 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Tarrecq View Post
Cant wait to get home to try this

Thanks up front
Same here, will see how it turns out after maintenance.
Gonna post some feedback by the end of the day.

Tarrecq's Avatar


Tarrecq
01.23.2013 , 11:19 AM | #18
Hmm.. Still gets DC when finishing The Black Talon...

ChristianPreachr's Avatar


ChristianPreachr
01.23.2013 , 04:14 PM | #19
This smells horribly like virus. I would suggest all of you do system restores to before you installed this software. I would also suggest you instal an run MalwareBytes. Any software app that requires you to install KNOWN spyware/viral applications simply cannot be trusted. Think of the long run guys. I'm happy it worked for the 9 of you that it did. I'll be even happier if you pay me instead of best buy for your virus removal. DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS!

Timbohh's Avatar


Timbohh
01.23.2013 , 06:46 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by ChristianPreachr View Post
This smells horribly like virus. I would suggest all of you do system restores to before you installed this software. I would also suggest you instal an run MalwareBytes. Any software app that requires you to install KNOWN spyware/viral applications simply cannot be trusted. Think of the long run guys. I'm happy it worked for the 9 of you that it did. I'll be even happier if you pay me instead of best buy for your virus removal. DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS!
Lol... Just lol...
Timboh, Timbohh, Idzol, Lozdi, Werthless
The Wins Legacy
"I'm a lover AND a fighter... simultaneously"