Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Grey. Red. Black.

iamthehoyden
01.21.2013 , 09:06 AM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by thatghost View Post
Was that a lot longer or what? But there ya go, Hoyden

Really, really tough seeing as how Mirrigan dinged 50 last year sometime- and this time of year is always rough. The addendum to this latest chapter says it all.
Sounds like a rough loss

Love Scourge and his dark Sithy-ness
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

thatghost
01.21.2013 , 12:15 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
Sounds like a rough loss

Love Scourge and his dark Sithy-ness
It was. It's why I've been out of sorts for the past couple weeks; happens every year, sort of creeps up on me. Did the same thing this year as last year- played excessively (gods help me I actually rolled another marauder this past Thursday and finished the class storyline on Tatooine yesterday afternoon at level 25- a LS female marauder lol the word 'masochist' comes to mind) and then, finally, began on this story again after testing my current writing mettle with that teensy piece in TSFWCT.

Spoiler

Thanks, Hoyden <3 *hugs*

thatghost
01.21.2013 , 10:13 PM | #63
XIII: Convivial Dis-ease
Spoiler
Author's Note:
Spoiler

XIV: All That Matters
Spoiler
Author's Note:
Spoiler

iamthehoyden
01.22.2013 , 09:47 AM | #64
The family dynamics here are awesome, I love it. And Talos:
"Yes, yes. I'm not appalled at all. This is just an entirely new facet of you. It's enthralling! The intrigue! Why, I-"
At some point I need to make a SI cause this is just too cute, and Vector was just magnificent, as always
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

thatghost
01.22.2013 , 10:51 PM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
The family dynamics here are awesome, I love it. And Talos:
"Yes, yes. I'm not appalled at all. This is just an entirely new facet of you. It's enthralling! The intrigue! Why, I-"
At some point I need to make a SI cause this is just too cute, and Vector was just magnificent, as always
There's only one real Sith in the family (introduced thus far, that is). She wasn't invited
Spoiler
Roll a SI! Do eeeeeeet!

Weird epiphany just now- this tale is as much about Vector as it is Mirrigan, Scourge and Doc...
...and the focal points of the next nearly-novella will no doubt be Rhexi/Vector and Drakkach/Raina. This tale is almost over. Two more chapters plus an epilogue (with various splinter bits whenever they might seize my mind). I hate to leave it but it can't go on forever, can it? *kicks self* don't answer that...

More thanks, Hoyden. Can I give you a big 'ol blanket check for thanks and hugs? It won't bounce, I swear!

thatghost
04.17.2013 , 09:14 AM | #66
There it is, XIV. Chapter XV is on the burner and about 1/3 finished. Promise it won't take months. The epilogue, on the other hand....