Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Recent influx of WZ bads

DionPhaneuf
01.22.2013 , 05:04 PM | #1
Is it just me.. or have you guys noticed that there r a heck of a lot more baddies (especially on the imp side) in WZs over the last couple weeks. Is it the simple fact that a lot of the f2p and new accounts r reaching 50 and havent figured out really how to play their class yet? I mean it's becoming a pandemic of bad players/pvpers getting into every wz I play. A typical WZ in the past might have had 1-2 bads on average, but lately its closer to 3-4 in each group that don't do dmg, dont do objective, dont do anything useful at all.

I know the bads dont frequent the forums..hell i dont frequent the forums often.. so I am not gonna bother calling out specifics or giving advice, just wanted to call attention to this outbreak of contagious badness that seems to be lingering around Prophecy of Five.

-Mez
Mezmerize. - Post Mortem

PerronCedric
01.22.2013 , 07:23 PM | #2
LOL elitepurepwnage has spoken :P
tc

DionPhaneuf
01.22.2013 , 07:31 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by PerronCedric View Post
LOL elitepurepwnage has spoken :P
soon to be elite WL elitepurepwnage
L33T
i was bored at work and made this post
Mezmerize. - Post Mortem

Razgriz_tree
01.22.2013 , 07:32 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DionPhaneuf View Post
Is it just me.. or have you guys noticed that there r a heck of a lot more baddies (especially on the imp side) in WZs over the last couple weeks. Is it the simple fact that a lot of the f2p and new accounts r reaching 50 and havent figured out really how to play their class yet? I mean it's becoming a pandemic of bad players/pvpers getting into every wz I play. A typical WZ in the past might have had 1-2 bads on average, but lately its closer to 3-4 in each group that don't do dmg, dont do objective, dont do anything useful at all.

I know the bads dont frequent the forums so I am not gonna bother calling out specifics or giving advice, just wanted to call attention to this outbreak of contagious badness that seems to be lingering around Prophecy of Five.

-Mez
I can confirm this has been a problem for the past 12 months
Razbot <Casual>
" there is no spoone " - Teh matricks
www.twitch.tv/razgrizthree

DionPhaneuf
01.22.2013 , 09:57 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Razgriz_tree View Post
I can confirm this has been a problem for the past 12 months
more so now
hence the post

imo
Mezmerize. - Post Mortem

Commissar_Omega
01.22.2013 , 10:01 PM | #6
There has been a recent influx of people from The Badstion.
Komissar Omega
Pot5 - 50 Sith Sorcerer
Pkers

Chloe
01.22.2013 , 10:09 PM | #7
It's an odd post coming from you Mez, since you're one of those players who don't do damage, objectives, or really nothing at all.
Bubbles
RIP Twin Spears/Fatman Princess
P5 Scoundrel & Operative Sparkle Healer

Check out my blog!

DionPhaneuf
01.22.2013 , 11:05 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
It's an odd post coming from you Mez, since you're one of those players who don't do damage, objectives, or really nothing at all.
wow bubbles
all i can say to ur post is that... the picture via the link on your signature is just awful
Mezmerize. - Post Mortem

Commissar_Omega
01.22.2013 , 11:22 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by DionPhaneuf View Post
wow bubbles
all i can say to ur post is that... the picture via the link on your signature is just awful
Great post 10/10 would read again.

I like where this thread is going.
Komissar Omega
Pot5 - 50 Sith Sorcerer
Pkers

Chloe
01.22.2013 , 11:25 PM | #10
lol! This is serious business. I insult your gameplay and you fight back like a 13 yr old girl.
Bubbles
RIP Twin Spears/Fatman Princess
P5 Scoundrel & Operative Sparkle Healer

Check out my blog!